State Taps Union Bank
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32034, p6
The article reports that Union Bank of California had opened a full-service trust office in New York City. At the same time, the firm announced it acquired substantially all of the trust accounts from Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Trust Co., including accounts representing $13.9 billion in assets...
- Union Bank of S.F. aims to play in fund big leagues. Holliday, Kalen // American Banker;2/22/95, Vol. 160 Issue 35, p8
Features Union Bank of San Francisco. Plans to be on the buying side when the heralded consolidations hit bank-managed mutual funds; Launching of an international equity fund; Boosting of assets under management; Backing by Bank of Tokyo Ltd.
- Union of Calif. spending 40% of ad budget on minorities. de Senerpont Domis, Olaf // American Banker;4/29/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 80, p4
Reports that Union Bank of California states that it will direct 40 per cent of its advertising budget toward minority groups. Information on advertising campaigns initiated by the bank, for Hispanics, Chinese-Americans and African-Americans; Details on the ads; Comments from George A. Ramirez,...
- Union shifts aim to homebuyers. Hornblass, Jonathan S. // American Banker;1/25/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 16, p10
Reports on Union Bank of San Diego's offering of 30-year adjustable-rate mortgages in anticipation of growth in home-purchase market. Features of the 30-year mortgages; Bank's marketing of the mortgage loan; Wells Fargo Bank's offer of a product similar to Union's.
- Union Bank of California eyeing Wenatchee market. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Mar97, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p1
Focuses on Union Bank of California's search for a possible expansion site for a new bank branch in the Wenatchee Valley, Washington State.
- Business outlook stable for Valley. McLain, Valerie // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/17/2006, Issue 323531, p1
The article reports on a survey conducted by Union Bank of California that focuses on the business condition of small businesses in Fresno County. Several business owners view this issue
- SEC Probe of Mutual Fund Outsourcers Targets SEI. Pizzani, Lori // American Banker;11/16/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 221, p10
The article looks at how SEI Investments Co. has joined the list of providers of outsourced services to the mutual fund industry that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is investigating for possibly improper marketing arrangements with mutual fund clients. The article also discusses...
- Union Bank large gift. // San Diego Business Journal;08/11/97, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p27
Reports that the Union Bank of California Foundation donated a $10,000 gift to the Metropolitan Area Advisory Committee organization (MAAC) project. Background information on MAAC; Comments from senior vice president and head of the bank's corporate community development division in San Diego,...
- Bank sponsors seminar. // San Diego Business Journal;06/09/97, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p39
Reports that the Union Bank of California will sponsor a free investment seminar for women on June 9, 1997. Name of one of the featured speakers; Location and time for the seminar; Reservations needed.