- Anoka's Arena Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32320, p31
The article reports on the rating assigned by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Anoka County's sale of ice arena lease revenue bonds. An A2 rating is assigned to this revenue bond. The rating agency also gives an Aa3 rating to the country's general obligation debt. The revenue bonds are...
- Junk Falls Further: Moody's Downgrades Schenectady, N.Y., to Ba3, on Watch LIst. Daulerio, A.J. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded Schenectady, New York's general obligation bond rating and placed the rating on a watch list for further credit downgrades, affecting $500 million in debt outstanding in 2004. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant...
- With New Hospital on Hold, Edward Health Nets Upgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p30
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its credit outlook for the Edward Health Services Corp. (EHSC) to stable from negative. The outlook change comes ahead of the of EHSC sales of $225 million of bonds through the Illinois Finance Authority. This deal comes...
- Moody's Rates Spanish Securities. // National Mortgage News;3/20/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p12
The article discusses that Moody's Investors Service assigned a definitive rating of Aaa to euro 1.5 billion of the fifth series of Spanish covered bonds issued by AyT Cedulas Cajas Global, Fondo de Titulizacion de Activos from its euro 200 billion covered bond program established in December 2005.
- Lorain Co., Ohio, Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p2
Reports that the Moody's Investors Service has assigned rating to Lorain County, Ohio of Series 2004 various-purpose improvement bonds.
- Petersburg, Va., On Moody's Watch. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has assigned an A1 rating to Petersburg, Virginia's general obligation refunding bonds. Credit enhancement provided by the Virginia intercept program; Payment on general obligation debt.
- Miami CRD Revs Raised to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating on the Miami Community Redevelopment District's revenue bonds to Baa1 from Baa3 in Miami, Florida.
- Indiana's Elkhart Hospital Lowered to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded Indiana-based Elkhart General Hospital's 86.6 million dollars worth of outstanding bonds in 2011.
- Moody's drops city's bond rating four notches. Wood, Gigi // Corridor Business Journal;4/23/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 39, p10
The article focuses on a report published by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in April 10, 2012 in which it downgraded the bond rating of Coralville, Iowa. The report shows that Coralville has 63.5 million dollars of outstanding long-term general obligation unlimited debt. It states that the...