Wells Fargo Corrals Deal
- UBS Snags Santa Clara Sale. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;2/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32322, p29
The article reports that the UBS Securities LLC has won the competitive bidding of Series I bonds that have been sold for various projects in the Santa Clara County Financing Authority. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Goldman, Sachs 6 Co. serves as the underwriting team for the bond. The bonds...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p39
Presents total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation in the United States as of October 09, 2001. Average dollar price for 40 bonds; Average yield to par call o the bonds; Average yield of bonds on maturity.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p28
Reports on the results of competitive bond sales in the United States. Issuer; Value; Tax status; Maturity; Winning bid.
- Boston Sets $181.5 Million Sale. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/14/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33481, p1
The article reports on the consideration of the city of Boston in Massachusetts to sell new-money and refunding general obligation debt via competitive bid. The sale includes taxable qualified school construction bonds worth 41.6 million dollars. The city also turns another Series 2011B bonds...
- Wells Fargo's fab deal terms augur even more issuance. Doerr, Jennifer // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/05/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p7
Reports that Wells Fargo and Co. became the first debt issuer of 2001 to sell a global bond at a non-concessionary price. Indications of more global debt to be issued in February 2001; How January 2001 was a good month for bond issuance; Concessions that bankers had to offer to sell such new...
- Wells issues $500M of bonds for risk-based capital level. Dunaief, Daniel // American Banker;4/4/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 65, p24
Reports that Wells Fargo & Company brought to market, a tightly priced $500 million in 10 year bonds in 1996. Classification of bank debt; Comments from John Works, a bank bond analyst at J.P. Morgan Securities; Creation of an unfavorable environment; Maintaining of risk-based capital level;...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p14
Presents a chart depicting results of negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S.
- Kicking the habit. Puaar, Anish // Trade;Jan2012, Issue 31, p1
The article presents updates on the revised version of the pan-European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) as of January 2012. The MiFID review will be introduced together with other regional and global regulations, to effect a fundamental change in the way business is conducted....
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p12
Presents statistics for negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. bond market between July 28 and August 18, 2003. Names of issuers and lead managers for offerings; Ratings for the bonds; Results of negotiated sales.