Texas Toll Agency Plans New Route
- NTTA Chairman Calls $3.2B Tollway Decision a Mistake. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;2/17/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33469, p5
The article reports that North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) chairman Victor Vandergriff has said that NTTA's decision to pay 3.2 billion dollars for the right to build the Sam Rayburn Tollway was a mistake that has reduced its ability to take on new projects.
- The open road. // Roads & Bridges;Oct2006, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p67
The article focuses on the Open Road Tolling (ORT) project that was initiated by the Illinois Tollway Authority to reduce traffic congestion in the Chicago area. It is claimed that using ORT in controlling congestion offers much benefits. To accommodate new ORT lanes, the Tollway Authority is...
- NTTA Moves to Vote on SH 121. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/8/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32751, p1
The article reports that the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) will decide whether to approve the financing for a State Highway 121 toll project in Dallas. Specifically, the board will vote on resolutions that will authorize bond anticipation notes, long-term bonds, and trust agreements to...
- Variable-Rate Refundings Ahead For Pair of Texas Toll Authorities. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/13/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33548, p3
The article reports that the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) and the Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) are preparing variable-rate refunding of bonds that are estimated to amount to 200 million dollars.
- NTTA Will Apply $133 Million of Stimulus Aid to New Toll Project. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33128, p3
The article reports on the decision of North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) in applying for federal stimulus funds worth $133 million for its toll project in 2009 in Tarrant County, Texas. It states that NTTA has partnered with Texas Department of Transportation and the city of Forth Worth in...
- Texas Tollway Deal Tops Calendar as Issuance Slips. Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;4/2/2015, p1
As the municipal market was winding down on Thursday ahead of the Good Friday observance, traders and underwriter were preparing for an upcoming $871.26 million sale of revenue bonds from the North Texas Tollway Authority.
- An end in sight for road. Graham, A. Lee // Fort Worth Business Press;9/9/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 31, preceding p1
The article presents views of Elizabeth Mow, assistant executive director at the North Texas Tollway Authority, regarding the Chisholm Trail Parkway in Texas at the Tarrant Regional Transportation Coalition's meeting on September 4, 2013. Mow states that the parkway is nearing completion and...
- NTTA Offering a Texas-Sized $1.3B. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/23/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33489, p1
The article reports that the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) plans to issue 1.3 billion dollars for the western extension of the state's President George Bush Turnpike. It mentions the sale of 800 and 500 million dollars of bonds and notes respectively in March and April 2011. It also notes...
- Maryland Considers Tolls to Ease Gridlock. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;5/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31877, p4
Reports on the consideration by the Maryland Department of Transportation to add toll lanes to construct some of the state's busiest roads in an attempt to ease traffic congestion. Remarks from Governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. regarding the matter; Estimation of the cost of the addition of toll...