Dunkin's New Twist On an Old ABS Recipe
- Synthetics matured in 2000. Bleakley, David // Asset Securitization Report;1/22/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports on developments relevant to the market for synthetic securities in the U.S. as of January 22, 2001. Expanding asset classes and structures; Growing innovation; Implications on asset securitization.
- ABS primary market cranks out $14 billion. // Asset Securitization Report;1/23/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on developments in the asset-backed securities primary market in the U.S. The U.K. RMBS multi-currency deal was considered the most unique within the week. Option One Mortgage home security offering through the RBS Greenwich Capital was also in the market with a large...
- Success of future-flow tempts monolines. Colomer, Nora // Asset Securitization Report;3/25/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the structure of future-flow securities structures in the U.S. Reinforcement of interest from monolines.
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;9/26/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p42
Provides information pertaining to asset-backed securities in the United States as of September 26, 2005. Countrywide Home Equity Loan Trust 200 5-G; Ford Credit Auto Owner Trust 2005-C; West Penn Funding Transition Bond Trust 2005-A.
- Dunkin' Gets Good Deal on Whole Business Securitization. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;1/27/2015, p1
Investor demand for the transaction, DKN 2015-1, allowed the issuer to upsize the transaction to $2.6 billion from $2.4 billion. The class A-2-II notes, structured with a weighted average life of 6.8 years, priced at swaps plus 225 basis points.
- Credit Enhancement Of Public and Rule 144A ABS. // Asset Securitization Report;11/3/2003 Supplement, Vol. 3, p2
Presents information on asset securitization deals in the United States for the third quarter of 2003. Name of seller; Name of the issuer; Type of collateral; Value of the deal; Name of the lead manager.
- European asset-backed market prices several Italian deals as pipeline builds; spreads continue to tighten. Colomer, Nora // Asset Securitization Report;3/25/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on European asset-backed securities market prices as of March 2002. Deals in the European securitization market.
- Taiwan continues to establish groundwork for securitization. Corrigan, Colleen // Asset Securitization Report;3/25/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the establishment of groundwork for securitization in Taiwan. Broadening of sources of funding in Taiwan.
- Italian government ABS hits roadblock: Eurostat steps in. Colomer, Nora // Asset Securitization Report;3/25/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the asset-backed securitization of the Italian government. Reduction of government deficit.