Avon Red Latest Industry Foray Into Erotica Market
- HC Details Ambitous Plans for Collins. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;1/10/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the business plans of publishing company HarperCollins (HC) for its newly launched Collins division as of January 2005. Number of titles to be published by the division annually beginning in 2006; Imprints that will consist the division; Efforts of HC to help sell the Collins line.
- A Marketing promotion: Outdoor Campaign of the Month HarperCollins "Revenge Wears Prada". // Marketing (00253650);11/1/2013, p1
The article offers information on the outdoor campaign for the book "Revenge Wears Prada." It discusses the media strategy employed by publisher HarperCollins to drive pre-awareness of the book. Three creative executions played on the fashion theme of the storylines that would appeal to women...
- HarperCollins's HDI to Focus on U.S. Market. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;9/30/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 39, p12
Focuses on HarperCollins' illustrated book program called Harper Design International (HDI). Number of books to be published by HDI every year; Executives of HDI.
- HarperCollins Private Reserve Houses E-Books. // T H E Journal;Apr2002, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p26
Reports the creation of HarperCollins Private Reserve, a digital warehouse for HarperCollins company electronic books worldwide. Opening of the book publisher in the U.S. and Canada; Distribution of electronic book titles and marketing information; Supply of electronic book catalog information.
- HarperCollins Launches E-Book Imprint PerfectBound. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/26/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 9, p10
Announces the launching of an electronic book imprint by HarperCollins in February 2001. Book titles released; Details on the electronic book publishing schedule adopted by the firm; Business agreements signed by the company.
- HarperCollins Has Flat Fiscal 1Q Sales. // Book Publishing Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the sales performance of the book publisher HarperCollins in the U.S. Increase in the operating income of the firm; Plan of the company to launch imprints and product lines; Revenues of the firm.
- HarperCollins Children's Books Plans Life Beyond Snicket, Narnia. // Book Publishing Report;8/21/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on the plan of HarperCollins Children's Books to make series books and movie tie-ins an added revenue source for the company in New York. The company is fostering its efforts for the division to grow in the wake of the success of the Chronicles of Narnia movie and the end in...
- Seeking the faith. Cerny, Dory // Quill & Quire;Dec2004, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p15
The article discusses the business prospects for Canadian publishers in the Christian book market. The recent sales success of books like Rick Warren's "The Purpose Driven Life" and Tom Harpur's "The Pagan Christ" suggest that the Christian book market is an untapped opportunity for Canadian...
- Aslan Is Still on the Move. // Christianity Today;8/6/2001, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p32
Editorial. Comments on the speculations that HarperCollins plans to reissue `The Chronicles of Narnia,' by C.S. Lewis. Clarification on the memo issued by the publisher; Issues raised by readers; Statement given by C.S. Lewis Company.