Thomas Nelson Revenue Climbs 11.5% In Q3; Strong Bibles, Trade Books
- Earnings Jump at Thomas Nelson. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/23/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the increase in net income of publishing company, Thomas Nelson for the third quarter of fiscal year 2003. Rate of increase in sales and net income; Revenue for the quarter; Initiatives launched by the company which improved its operating margins.
- Nelson Weathers Difficult Fiscal 2000. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;07/31/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 31, p16
Reports on the financial performance of Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2000. Sales increase in its publishing operations; Reason for the results in the gift operation; Three acquisitions Nelson made in 1999 to boost revenues.
- Flat Year for Thomas Nelson. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/29/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 22, p15
Reports on the financial performance of Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. for the year ended March 31, 2000. Total revenue generated in the year; Net income in fiscal 2000; Impact of the restructuring of the company's gift division.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;8/18/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p5
Reports developments in publishing industry in the U.S. as of August 18, 2003. Revenue of HarperCollins in its 2003 year; First quarter fiscal sales of Thomas Nelson Inc.; Increase of the profit of Indigo Books.
- Earnings Jump at Thomas Nelson, Bullish on '05. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/17/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 20, p7
Reports on the earnings of Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2004. Increase in the net income of the company for the period; Factors which contribute to the increase in earnings according to the executives of the company; Increase in the sales of books to special...
- Solid Start for Nelson. Milliot, Jim; Dreher, Christopher // Publishers Weekly;8/16/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 33, p10
Reports on the profits posted by publishing company Thomas Nelson for the first quarter ended June 30, 2004. Contribution of the release of the book "The Da Vinci Code" to sales obtained by company; Sales on several market channels; Information on the status of agreement between Thomas Nelson...
- Sluggish Six Months At Thomas Nelson. // Publishers Weekly;11/30/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 48, p13
Reports on the sales of Thomas Nelson for the six months ended September 30, 1998. Increase in the sales; Company's net income; Cause of the drop in publishing income.
- Thomas Nelson Forms New Imprint. // Book Publishing Report;5/31/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p5
Reports on the formation of a new imprint by Christian book publisher Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. in Nashville, Tennessee. Development of relationships with new authors; Publication of books that will provide business advice with spiritual messages; Launch of sales promotion campaign.
- Political Books Grow 30% For Thomas Nelson; Output To Remain Steady. // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p1
Reports that Christian book and Bible publisher Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. planned to maintain the annual title output for the political book imprint Nelson Current in 2005 in the U.S. Disclosure of the information by president and CEO Michael Hyatt; Percentage on the sales growth of the...