$559,215,000 STATE OF GEORGIA GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS, 2006B
- $42,400,000 STATE OF GEORGIA TAXABLE GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS, 2006C. // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p17
The article provides information on the official notice of sale of the State of Georgia's Taxable General Obligation Bonds, 2006C. It offers information on the description of the bonds, book entry, optional redemption, authorization and security, delivery and payment, bidding procedures, bid...
- $23,680,000 STATE OF GEORGIA GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS, 2006A. // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p16
The article provides information on the official notice of sale of the State of Georgia's General Obligation Bonds, 2006A. It offers information on the description of the bonds, book entry, optional redemption, authorization and security, delivery and payment, bidding procedures, and bid...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 4.404% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32289, p6
The article reports on the auction of a multi-billion dollar two-year notes at a 4.404 percent yield in Washington. The price of the notes is 99.944505 with a bid-to-cover ratio of 2.42. Tenders at the high yield were allotted 6 percent. The median yield were allocated with 4.383 percent while...
- Sealed Bids Invited. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p54
Presents an invitation on sealed bids in the U.S. Names of Financial advisers; Amount of sealed bids; Types of payments.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p39
Presents information about total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Details of categories of bonds scheduled for sale.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p14
Presents the sealed bids invited by the U.S. government for different types of bonds. Amount for the sealed bid for General Obligation Bonds; Paying agent for bid; Date of delivery for bid; Official report to the bond buyer for School Building Revenue Bonds; Option for bidders to designate...
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p35
Presents data related to 30-day visible supply of sealed bids and proposed negotiated offerings in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Weekly averages of competitive, negotiated and total issues; Monthly averages for the year 2001.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p16
Presents information related to sealed bids invited in different states on the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Details of sealed and electronic bids of different categories of bonds issued in several states.
- Georgia's $300 Million GO Sale Brings High Expectations. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/11/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31425, p30
Reports the issuance of general obligation bonds in Atlanta, Georgia. Benefits of the competitive sale on the bond market; Plans to take a long-term series of takeover bids; Development and maintenance of financial operations.