Banker David Conley Joins Columbus, Ohio, Office of Robert W. Baird & Co
- OHIO: Princeton Schools Tap Baird. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/19/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32777, p9
The article reports on the selection of Robert W. Baird & Co. Inc. by the Princeton City School District to act as senior manager on the district's $142 million fixed-rate bond issue that is scheduled to sell in June 2008 in Ohio. David J. Conley of Baird, shares that the selection of the...
- Pfister hired as VP by Baird. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;07/06/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30676, p25
Reports on the appointment of C. Thomas Pfister as vice president of finance at Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Life Stories. FRIESWICK, KRIS // On Wall Street;Oct2013, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p52
A personal narrative is presented in which the author, who is also the managing director of private wealth management research at Robert W. Baird and Co., explores her experience of being a woman financial advisor.
- Charles Weber, 54. Drucker, Vanessa // On Wall Street;May2010, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p31
The article profiles 54-year-old Charles Weber, branch manager of Robert W. Baird & Co. in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Baird Expands Cincinnati Office to Aid Ohio Business. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32644, p6
The article reports on the plan of Robert W. Baird & Co. to establish a public finance presence in its existing Cincinnati office to aid its large office in Columbus, Ohio. According to managing directors John Payne with their proven track record in Ohio, they are confident about their expansion...
- Baird Hires Managing Director for Columbus. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32121, p32
The article reports that Robert W. Baird & Co. has hired John B. Payne as managing director for its Columbus, Ohio, public finance office. Payne will focus on building Baird's school and municipal public finance businesses in Ohio. He started in his new position on April 13, 2005 and reports to...
- MICHAEL J. SCHROEDER. Olsen, Pat // On Wall Street;Aug2005, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p72
The article profiles Michael J. Schroeder, managing director and CEO of Private Client Group at brokerage firm Robert W. Baird & Co. His job as an industrial distributor was his first experience with commission-based compensation, which he was under until entering management at Baird. He got...
- OUTSIDE THE GRID. Purcell, Paul; Olsen, Pat // On Wall Street;May2008, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p96
The article profiles Paul Purcell, chairman, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Robert W. Baird & Co. Accordingly, he grew up in Salt Lake City, Utah to a Catholic family who were positively influenced by the Mormon culture. He went to the University of Chicago in Illinois where he...
- Robert W. Baird Boosts M&A. G. C. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/13/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the promotion of Rodney Tyson to director of merger & acquisition development at Robert W. Baird & Co. in 2006. Previous position held by Tyson at Baird; Description of Tyson's new position; Key area of the company.