Stone & Youngberg Taps Duncan Smith to Lead New York Office
- Stone & Youngberg Adds Public Finance Vet to New York Office. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;2/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32319, p7
The article reports that Stone & Youngberg LLC has hired industry veteran John Muus to join the firm's New York public finance department. Muus is expected to offer enhanced banking expertise to issuers in the West and the Northeast. He was a managing director and regional manager for the...
- Office Growth. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the recruitment of employees by Stone and Youngberg in San Francisco, California.
- Stone & Youngberg adds key executives in L.A., Orlando. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30732, p33
Reports on public finance firm Stone & Youngberg's expansion into Los Angeles, California, and Orlando, Florida. Executives hired by the company as part of the expansion; Bond issues managed by the company as of September 1999.
- California's Stone & Youngberg Opens New Office in Chicago. Jonhson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32343, p25
The article reports on the newly opened office of the California-based Stone & Youngberg in Chicago, Illinois as it continues to build its national presence. Fixed-income head of the firm Jack Turner said that the Chicago operation will initially consist of a taxable sales force and will hire...
- Stone & Youngberg moves east to tap Florida development market. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;02/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30322, p44
Discloses California-based regional finance bank Stone & Youngberg's plan to open an office in Orlando, Florida to focus on infrastructure financings in the area and other Southeastern states. Services offered by the firm; Increase in the creation of special-tax districts and small-leverage...
- Shelter From The Muni Downturn. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the plans of San Francisco, California-based municipal bonds firm Stone and Youngberg LLC to expand to New York City. Hopes of Stone and Youngberg to increase its presence in New York City slowly but steadily; Goal of finding markets in which Stone and Youngberg can become a...
- Muni Veteran Lester Lennon Joins Stone & Youngberg's L.A. Office. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p6
Reports that Stone & Youngberg LLC has hired public finance veteran Lester G. Lennon as a managing director in its Los Angeles office in California. Statement of Jim Cervantes, head of public finance at Stone & Youngberg, regarding the significance of Lennon's financial expertise for the firm;...
- Stone & Youngberg Beefs Up N.Y. Office With Four Hires. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;10/28/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33407, p1
The article reports on the expansion of private investment bank Stone & Youngberg LLC in New York. The company expanded its operations in the Northeast by hiring four new senior hires, including Stephen Collins, Walter Kulakowski, James Gabal and Stephen Di'Tursi. Ramiro Albarran, director of...
- EXECUTIVE MOVES. // njbiz;12/2/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p25
The article announces several employee recruitment and career changes at the various sectors in New Jersey as of December 2, 2013 including financial services, hospitality and insurance.