Health, Fitness Finish First On Advice/Misc NYT List In 2005
- Hardcover Bestsellers/Nonfiction. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;9/19/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 37, p15
This article presents hardcover bestsellers in the nonfiction category in the U.S. as of September 19, 2005. The subtitle for Joel Osteen's bestseller, Your Best Life Now, is 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential. Since its October 2002 publication date, The Purpose-Driven Life has sold more...
- Be happy. Byassee, Jason // Christian Century;7/12/2005, Vol. 122 Issue 14, p20
Reviews the book "Your Best Life Now: Seven Steps to Living at Your Full Potential," by Joel Osteen.
- Thou Shalt Not Be Negative. LeBlanc, Douglas // Christianity Today;Apr2005, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p103
Reviews the book "Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential," by Joel Osteen.
- Hardcover Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;1/24/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 4, p252
Lists the best selling fiction and nonfiction hardcover books in the U.S. as of January 24, 2005. "The Broker," by John Grisham; "The Da Vinci Code," Dan Brown; "State of Fear," by Michael Crichton; "Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential," by Joel Osteen; "He's Just Not...
- Read and unread. Buchanan, John M. // Christian Century;5/1/2007, Vol. 124 Issue 9, p3
The article reviews several books about the Christian faith including Joel Osteen's "Your Best Life Now," Rhonda Byrne's "The Secret," and Elizabeth Strout's "Abide with Me."
- Keeping it Positive. // Publishers Weekly;9/8/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 36, p56
An interview is presented with pastor and author Joel Osteen. Topics include details on Osteen's book "You Can, You Will: 8 Undeniable Qualities of a Winner," details on what Osteen learned about himself and communicating with people about faith and life through writing the book, and mention of...
- Sermon With a Smile. Butler, Carolyn Kleiner // U.S. News & World Report;10/3/2005, Vol. 139 Issue 12, p57
Presents an interview with Texas televangelist Joel Osteen, pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston. Reference to his book, "Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential"; Reflections on his success; Question of whether people misunderstand the term prosperity gospel; Response to...
- PRIME MINISTER. Martin, William // Texas Monthly;Aug2005, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p106
Profiles Joel Osteen, pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. Status of his first book "Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential"as of August 2005; Background on his preaching; Involvement with television production and management; Criticisms against Osteen.
- Spiritual Self-Help. // Publishers Weekly;12/6/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 49, p33
Provides information on three spiritual self-help books. "The Purpose-Driven Life," by Rick Warren; "The Five Love Languages," by Gary Chapman; "Your Best Life Now," by Joel Osteen.