Meredith Books Posts Double-Digit Growth For Q2 2006
- Meredith's Shrinking Book Unit. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/29/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 39, p12
The article reports on the financial performance of Meredith Corp.'s book group for fiscal year 2008, ended June 30. Revenue in the book group plunged 50% in the year, which Meredith attributed to a 30% drop in gross sales plus a 50% jump in returns. Over the course of the fiscal year, the...
- Meredith Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Meredith Corporation SWOT Analysis;Aug2005, p1
Presents an overview of Meredith Corp., Des Moines, Iowa-based leading media and marketing company. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2004, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact information; Analysis of the company, including...
- Key Facts. // Meredith Corporation SWOT Analysis;Aug2005, p4
Presents key facts about Meredith Corp., Des Moines, Iowa-based leading media and marketing company. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes; New York ticker.
- DATAMONITOR: Meredith Corporation. // Meredith Corporation SWOT Analysis;Dec2009, p1
A company profile of Meredith Corp., which is a media and marketing company, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes strengths, weaknesses, opportunities...
- Meredith Looks for Growth in Book Group. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/1/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 26, p17
Reports on the focus of Meredith Corporation's resources to nonadvertising-supported operations. Revenue for the third quarter ended March 31, 2002; Growth potential of the company; Initiatives that it hopes to benefit from.
- Company Overview. // Meredith Corporation SWOT Analysis;Aug2005, p4
Presents an overview of Meredith Corp., Des Moines, Iowa-based leading media and marketing company. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2004; Principal businesses offered, including magazine and book publishing, television broadcasting, integrated marketing and interactive media.
- SWOT Analysis. // Meredith Corporation SWOT Analysis;Aug2005, p5
Provides a business analysis of Meredith Corp., Des Moines, Iowa-based leading media and marketing company, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths, including dominant position in magazine publishing, strong financial condition,...
- Financial briefs. // Electronic Education Report;09/29/99, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p8
Highlight the financial performance of the former Logal Educational Software & Systems and TRO Learning in 1999.
- Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization. // Finance Week;Mar2003 Supplement, p16
Presents a chart reflecting earnings of various African companies before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization as of March 2003.