McGraw-Hill Scores Strong 2005; Backlist Titles Reigned
- B2B Stockwatch: 14% Jump in Q1 Costs Helps Send M-H Down 4.14%. // Min's B2B;5/1/2006, Vol. 9 Issue 18, p8
Reports on the net income posted by McGraw-Hill for the first quarter of 2006. Factor blamed for the decline in net income; List of other weak performing companies during the same period.
- McGraw-Hill Posts Solid First-Quarter Results. // Book Publishing Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p5
Reports on the corporate profits of New York-based McGraw-Hill Cos. Inc. for the first quarter of 2004. Strong performance of the financial services division of the company in the education and advertising markets; Decline of the net income; Increase of the revenue of the education unit.
- Strong Gains for McGraw-Hill Cos.' Education Group. // Publishers Weekly;07/31/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 31, p18
Reports on the financial performance of the education group of McGraw-Hill Cos. for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000. Revenue increase posted by the firm's education group; Increase in the company's operating profit; Reason for the rise in seasonal loss posted by the group.
- Educational/Professional Markets Boost McGraw-Hill's 3rd Q Growth. // Educational Marketer;10/18/99, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p5
Looks at the third quarter earnings of McGraw-Hill in 1999.
- Financial news. // Book Publishing Report;10/18/99, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p6
Looks at the financial performance of McGraw-Hill Companies. Revenue increase for the third quarter of fiscal 2000; Earnings; Operating profit.
- MHC Education Group Has Mixed Period. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 17, p19
Reports on the earnings of McGraw-Hill Cos. in the first quarter ended March 31, 2002. Comparison with year earlier results; Best performing segment in the period; Sales performances of various operations.
- Acquisitions Spur Gains at McGraw-Hill . Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/29/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 44, p18
Reports on the growth of revenues and operating income of McGraw-Hill Cos. in the third quarter of 2001. Gains in the company's higher education division; Overview of its operating income for the first nine months of 2001.
- Results Up at MHC Publishing Group. // Publishers Weekly;2/1/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the sales posted by McGraw-Hill Cos. in its educational and professional publishing operations in 1998. Operating profit for the year; Factors behind the gain; Sales in elementary unit; Revenues in the professional unit.
- McGraw-Hill's Education Group Posts Strong Gains. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/6/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 32, p13
Reports on the revenue and operating profits of the education group of McGraw-Hill Cos. (MHC) in the second quarter that ended June 30, 2001. Performance of several academic programs of MHC; Updates on the higher education and international sectors; Plans of the company to make niche acquisitions.