- Ciba Specialty Chemicals enters strategic cooperation for global garment wet processing industry. // Colourage;Jul2005, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p143
This article reports that Ciba Specialty Chemicals Corp. (CSC) has entered into a global cooperation agreement to market the garment wet processing products from the Hipochem range of Boehme Filatex Inc. (BFI). BFI is an independent and flexible organization represented worldwide in all...
- Ciba Outlines A New Strategy For High Growth. MILMO, SEAN // Chemical Market Reporter;03/01/99, Vol. 255 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the plans of Ciba Specialty Chemicals to concentrate its resources on five of its ten market segments to boost its long-term sales growth and profitability. List of the five sectors; Other segments of the company that are regarded as having medium to average potential; Financial...
- Ciba faces marketing and cost challenge. Davis, Nigel // ICIS Chemical Business;2/18/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 7, p13
The article reports that Ciba Specialty Chemicals Corp. is facing marketing and cost challenge. The Basel, Switzerland-based company has not inspired investors. It has plugged away steadily to capture volume growth, while not doing well on prices or costs. Ciba has been forward-looking enough to...
- Specialties brief. Krivyakina, Marina // Chemical Market Reporter;04/07/97, Vol. 251 Issue 14, p20
Reports on Ciba Specialty Chemicals' capacity expansion at its site in Lampertheim, Germany. Total investments; Total capacity at plant.
- Ciba to build second Indian antioxidants plant. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/03/98, Vol. 254 Issue 5, p18
Reports that Ciba Specialty Chemicals India Ltd. will invest about $5.2 million to build its second antioxidants plant in Santa Monica, Goa, India.
- Ciba specialty offers PE, PP stabilizers. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;3/10/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p21
Reports that the Ciba Specialty Chemical Corporation has introduced a high-performance antioxidant and processing stabilizers for polypropylene and polyethylene. What the product is based on; Components of the product; Background details on the company.
- Untitled. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jul97, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p7
Presents a caption story of Ciba Specialty Chemicals Pigments Division which begun manufacturing diketo purrolo pyrrol pigments at its $50 million plant in Newport, Detroit. Requirements of the plant; Details on the plant.
- Ciba's three joint ventures. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Jan1998, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p57
Reports that Ciba Specialty Chemicals' Ciba India Ltd. subsidiary is establishing joint ventures with Indian firms for the manufacture of textile dyes, pigments and epoxy resins.
- Ciba Specialty Chemicals takes off on its own. Wood, Andrew; Pilarski, Laura // Chemical Week;2/19/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 7, p35
Profiles Ciba Specialty Chemicals. Spinoff from parent company Novartis; Initial public offering on the Swiss Stock Exchange; Chemical businesses of Ciba; Focus on the development of innovative products.