- COLOR ME CRAZY. Schneider-Levy, Barbara // FN: Footwear News;11/29/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 47, p32
Provides fashion forecasts for the footwear industry in fall 2005. Description of color combinations for the year; Purpose of color in footwear designs; Things to consider in combining colors for creating a footwear design.
- FALL MUST BUY. // FN: Footwear News;3/28/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 13, p17
Focuses on fashion trends in the footwear industry for fall 2005.
- Fall Forward. Olsen, Kerry; Pavesi, Giovanna // FN: Footwear News;11/24/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 45, p30
The article presents the top footwear trends for the 2009 fall season in the U.S. Real Pelli Botticelli's dyed laminated calf offers neon-bright colors and prints add pop to patent and matte finishes. Ally Projects offers rich shades of brown, green and slate gray combined with raw, untreated...
- Spring and Summer Shoes. // Wearables;Apr2009, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p17
The article focuses on the footwear fashion for spring and summer 2009. Trend in footwear is reportedly moving toward more comfortable and colorful designs, which reflect a more casual and personal expression of style than the old-fashioned brown and black standards. John Amsterdam of Neet Feet...
- Elegant fall footwear for men. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;11/4/2004, Vol. 95 Issue 45, p17
The article presents information on latest trends in footwear. "An old-time soft shoe" is the word on the street, when folks talk about the new John Lobb Mayfair Shoe Line, For autumn/winter 20004-05, they provide a modern, chic design edge that's inspired by the late 1930's. The look is a move...
- fashion: briefly. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;8/11/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 20, p10
The article offers news brief related to fashion in the U.S. including the Saks Fifth Avenue stores which will add larger sizes to its designer department, Judge Ruben Franco who ruled to throw out a summons issued to Julio Martinez for wearing saggy pants, and the women's high-heeled shoes...
- 2015 Editorial Calendar. // FN: Footwear News;9/21/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 33, p45
A calendar of footwear industry editorials in 2015 is presented which includes Milan Runway Coverage Distribution: Children's Club of NY from September 24-October 5, Outdoor Paris Runway Coverage from October 1-12, and QVC Presents FFaNY Shoes On Sale Distribution: QVC Presents FFaNY Shoes On...
- 2015 Editorial Calendar. // FN: Footwear News;8/10/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 28, p67
A calendar of events for the footwear industry from August 2015 to October 2015 is presented which includes Children's Great Event Shoe Show, NE Materials Show and Kids fashion show.
- Italian footwear's new vision. Borgonovo, Carmen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/11/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 28, p16
Highlights the event `A New Vision, Italian Footwear in the New Millennium,' held at the 21 Club in New York City. Co-sponsors of the event; Industry notables who attended the event; Different perspectives of panelists on Italian footwear and fashion.