BILLABONG TO BUY NIXON
- TPG's Latest Billabong Bid Reduces Value to $714M. Hamanaka, Kari // Orange County Business Journal;7/30/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p8
The article presents information on the bid made by the private equityfirm TPG Capital Partners to acquire Billabong International Ltd.
- Billabong International Buys Honolua Surf. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/8/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 4, p13
Announces the acquisition of Honolua Surf Co. by Billabong International Ltd. Amount of money to be paid by Billabong for Honolua; Views of Derek O'Neill, CEO of Billabong, on the acquisition deal.
- Billabong In Deal To Acquire Rvca. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/13/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the conditional agreement between Billabong International Ltd. to takeover skate and lifestyle brand Rvca Corp. According to Pat M. Tenor, founder and creative director, Rvca, the takeover would enable them to leverage the distribution and supply chain infrastructure of...
- Billabong Plans Direct Sales Strategy For Rvca. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/24/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 40, p2
The article discusses the business plans of Billabong International Ltd. for its newly acquired California based company Rvca Corp. It mentions that Billabong International Ltd. plans to move the lifestyle brand from a licensee operation to direct sales in 2011. It further mentions that...
- Billabong Adds Dakine to Action Sports Empire. A. K. // SGB;Sep2008, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of DaKine Hawaii Inc. by Billabong International Ltd. The acquisition amounting to $133 million will add DaKine into the impressive stable brands of Billabong. They also expect that DaKine increase their sales as it brings surfboard bags and snowboarding...
- Billabong Said To Receive Offer. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/18/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 126, p7
The article discusses the possible takeover proposal under consideration by the surf-and-sportswear clothing brand Billabong International Ltd., with information on halted trading of Billabong shares on the Australian Stock Exchange at the firm's request. Topics include a reported buyout offer...
- Aloha, Billabong. // BRW;1/15/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the plans of Australian clothing company Billabong International to acquire Hawaiian retailer Honolulu Surf Co.
- Global reach? where are the economies of scale, the synergy in asset manager acquisitions? Fletcher, Geoffrey M.; Schaeffer, Paul D. // Pensions & Investments;11/26/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p12
Focuses on the prevalence of acquisition strategies for asset management firms. Reason behind the prevalence of the acquisition strategy; Issues on the consolidation of companies; Advantage of a deconsolidation for shareholders and customers.
- BUSINESS NEWS. // Construction Europe;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p5
The article offers world news briefs on companies in the construction industry including AB Volvo's 18% share acquisition of German engine specialist Deutz AG, merger plan of Fiat Industrial SpA (FI), and Chinese manufacturer Guangxi Liugong Machinery Co. Ltd.'s headquarter in Almere, Netherlands.