Board Must Support Next Year's SGMA Shows
- Thirty & Thriving. Flores, Gerald // FN: Footwear News;8/2/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 28, p50
The article talks about the upcoming Fashion Footwear Association of New York (FFANY) footwear show to be held in New York. FFANY's president Joe Moore says that the show will be bigger than the previous ones. Several other events are lineup along with the trade show, including Ivanka Trump...
- FFANY Buyers Shop for Fall, Get First Glimpse of Spring. Newman, Eric; Owens, Jennifer; Schneider-Levy, Barbara; Weilheimer, Neil; Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;6/13/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 24, p4
Presents information on the Fashion Footwear Association of New York trade show in June 2005. Design trends for Fall 2005 and Spring 2006; Sales performance of Spring 2005 designs.
- The Future of The Super Show. Carr, Bob // SGB;Feb2004, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p20
Presents information on several problems of 2004 The Super Show, a specialty show for sporting goods hosted by the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA) in Orlando, Florida. Name of the trade show; Effect of the consolidation of accounts on the number of attendees; Lack of...
- The Super Show Is Over; Two Shows Planned For '07. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Feb2006, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p10
The article announces that the Sporting Goods Manufacturer's Association (SGMA) has decided to end the Super Show in 2006. In its place, the SGMA revealed a post-Super Show plan starting in 2007 that includes two shows: a Spring Market highlighting Holiday and 1Q deliveries, and a Fall Market...
- SuperShow to close, SGMA to launch two events. // Expo Magazine;Mar2006, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p23
Reports on the decision of the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA) to retire its SuperShow trade show in 2006. Two annual events to be launched by SGMA in the U.S. in 2007 to replace the SuperShow; Reason behind the move of the SGMA.
- Preparing to Do Business. // Association Management;Jul2004, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p65
Focuses on the American Society of Association Executives 2004 Exposition. Trade shows; Exhibit booths; Companies participating in the exposition.
- SGB 40 UNDER 40. // SGB;Jun2008, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p19
The article offers information on the SGB 40 Under Awards to be presented during the SGMA Team Sports and Sports Licensing Shows on June 9, 2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The awards recognize the accomplishments of young leaders in the sporting goods industry. The overview of the nomination process,...
- FFANY Sings That's Amore. Goodson, Audrey // Footwear Plus;Mar2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p16
The article discusses the highlights of the Fashion Footwear Association (FFANY) show held at the Hilton Hotel in New York in February 2012. The event, which was sponsored by the Italian Trade Commission and the National Association of Italian Municipalities (ANCI), saw 24 vendors who showcased...
- GHTA Aims for Own Trade Show. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec2005, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p16
The article informs that the Gift and Home Trade Association is planning to establish national gift trade show as one of its non-profit venture. Letters have already been sent to several show managers for organizing the trade show, notifying them of the plan. It may be a reality by 2010 if the...