- Alaska. // Great American Wilderness;2000 3rd Edition, p417
Provides information on the Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska. Facts and figures about the park; Auto tour/short stops; Special activities; Accommodations; Dining.
- Glacier National Park... // Monkeyshines on America;Jan99 Mountains, Rivers & Caves, p17
Features the Glacier National Park in the northwestern corner of the state of Montana. Total land area; Formation of the glacier; Wildlife.
- Autumn in Yellowstone. // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Sep2008, Vol. 65 Issue 1, Special section p1
The article offers information on the things that happen in Yellowstone national park during autumn.
- Everglades National Park Opened. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;12/6/2004, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p3
Presents information on the opening of Florida's Everglades National Park on December 6, 1947.
- National parks abandoned Fulton, James // Alternatives Journal;Oct/Nov1996, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p9
No abstract available.
- Happy Birthday, GOMBE! Jones, Claire Gwatkin // Appleseeds;Apr2010, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p30
The article announces the 50th anniversary of the Gombe National Park in Tanzania.
- Mystery State Contest Clue 24. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 4;4/28/2006, Vol. 87 Issue 24, p7
A quiz concerning the identity of the state which is home to the Old Faithful geyser, Yellowstone national park, is presented.
- The West. // Great American Wilderness;2000 3rd Edition, p293
Provides information on national parks in the Western section of the United States. Death Valley National Park in California; Lassen Volcanic National Park in California; Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks in California; Yosemite National Park in California.
- Hawaii. // Great American Wilderness;2000 3rd Edition, p425
Provides information on national parks and reserves in Hawaii. Haleakala National Park; Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
- Camping Directory. // Great Smoky Mountains (Adventure Guide);2001 2nd Edition, p275
Presents a camping directory in the Great Smoky Mountains. Commercial, state park and national forest; Outdoor experience-type of campgrounds.