Beneath the Bays of Long Island
- Ocean low life. Brown, W. Gregory // International Wildlife;Mar/Apr93, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p52
Presents a photo essay with text on the strange fish that lie in the nooks and alleys of coral reefs, a world of camouflage, deceit and lurking shadows. Scorpionfish; Giant clams; Peacock founder; Frogfish; Red hermit crab; Batfish.
- What's going on here? // Ranger Rick;Jul96, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p30
Presents photographs of marine animals hidden beneath ocean waves. Sea turtle; Candy-striped shrimp; Barrel sponge; Sheepheads; Coral crab.
- Marine creatures great & small. Fisher, Arthur // Salt Water Sportsman;Mar95, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p54
Presents photographs of marine creatures. Includes the porcupine fish; Surgeonfish; Caribbean swimming crab; Long-nose butterfly fish; Moray eels; Candy-cane sea star; King penguins; Elephant seals; California sea lions; Humpback; Green sea turtles; Dolphins.
- Marine creatures great and small. Fisher, Arthur // Field & Stream;Mar1995, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p46
Presents photographs of different marine creatures. Includes porcupine fish; Surgeonfish; Caribbean swimming crab; Long-nose butterfly fish; Moray eels; Sea star; Elephant seals.
- Marine creatures great & small. Fisher, Arthur // Outdoor Life;Mar95, Vol. 195 Issue 3, p30
Presents photographs of various marine fauna. Includes the porcupine fish; Candy-cane sea star; Atlantic spotted dolphins.
- Marine creatures great & small. Fisher, Arthur // Popular Science;Mar95, Vol. 246 Issue 3, p46
Features photographs of various exotic marine fauna. Porcupine fish; Surgeonfish; Caribbean swimming crab; Longnose butterfly fish; Moray eels; Atlantic spotted dolphins; Elephant seals; California sea lions.
- The Earth Element. // Oriental Medicine Journal;Fall2003, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p3
This article describes the sea creature anchored into the earth at the bottom of the ocean, which was published as a cover photo in this journal. The article portrays Earth's ability to control and contain the Water Phase. The center is Earth, tu. The order of Earth is to help with the entrances...
- DINNER TIME. // Sport Diver;Sep2012, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p42
Several photographs of feeding sea creatures are presented which include whale sharks, spinecheek anemonefish and Melibe nudibranchs.
- WHAT IS THIS? // National Wildlife (World Edition);Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p10
The article presents a wildlife image of an unidentified marine animal found near Hawaii and notes that an image in a previous issue depicted a close-up of a red-footed booby bill in the GalÃ¡pagos Islands.