- MOMENTUM PLAY. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;1/30/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p48
The article reports on developments in the industrial marketing sector in Orange County, California. Due to the limited supply of land for new development, the housing market is expecting an increase in rent. The increasing trend of the conversion of land has also affected the industrial market....
- THE INDUSTRIAL MARKET. Lucy, Jim // Electrical Wholesaling;Jan2007, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p56
The article offers information on the key trends and sales opportunities in the electrical supplies industry in the U.S. These key aspects were based on the industrial market's status on national basis wherein four economic indicators should be observed. These included capacity utilization,...
- Demand Wanes, Ups Industrial Vacancy. // Orange County Business Journal;1/26/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p21
The article reports on the industrial market trends in Orange County, California. The country faced slow industrial demand in the fourth quarter in 2008. Figuratively, the country saw negative 495,350 square feet of absorption bringing the year-to-date absorption total to negative 2.8 million...
- Overestimating Iraqi Effect. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Jun2003, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p1
The turmoil that has characterized the oil market since March 2002 looks as if it is subsiding, although there are still a number of variables that make analysis of future trends far from straightforward. The Iraq issue has been the central dynamic of the oil market over the past year. However,...
- APPENDIX. // MarketWatch: Food;Oct2008, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p50
The article lists reports that explore the food industry and trade worldwide, including "Fiber & Whole Food Consumption Trends: Profitable Innovation Opportunities." "Online Grocery Shopping Patterns," and "On-Trend Innovation & Marketing Concepts: The Convenience Mega-Trend."
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Drinks;Apr2007, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p28
A variety of opportunities and challenges, innovations, and other market trends of the brewery industry that relate to articles that appeared in the March 2007 issue of "Datamonitor" are presented.
- Marketplace Statistics, Trends and Energy Data. // Energy User News;Jun2003, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p37
Presents statistical information on trends in the U.S. energy sector as of June 1, 2003.
- Mixed market fortunes. // International Construction;Nov2003, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on trends of growth in construction market in Europe as of November 1, 2003. Trends in percentage growth of construction industry in Europe since 2000; Combined construction output of Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Great Britain in 2002; Assessment of future prospects of construction...
- Bang for the Buck. Malovany, Dan // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Mar2009, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p24
The article offers insights on the economic trends in the baking industry in the wake of financial crises in the U.S.