Got Milk Bonds?
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31969, p32
The article presents statistical information related to trends in bonds of government and private companies in the United States.
- Munis Weaken But Outperform Treasuries. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;2/2/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32311, p2
The article reports performance of municipal bonds after it has managed to outperform its taxable counterparts following a failure in mixed economic data to provide definitive clues about the future direction of monetary policy in the Treasury. Issuance dropped 21 percent on a year-on-year basis...
- White & Case leads Thai securitisation. Cushnie, Lorraine // Lawyer;12/12/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p8
The article focuses on legal advice that is being given by White & Case LLP to Thailand's government regarding its securitisation bonds programme. Thailand's government has issued bonds with different maturities and are secured by 30-year leases. Securitisation is likely to become a common...
- Measuring the Benefit of a Bond Refunding. Jordan, Bradford D.; Jorgensen, Randy D. // Financial Practice & Education;Spring/Summer98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p29
Discusses a revised method for valuing the net benefit from refunding in a manner which is consistent with maximizing shareholder wealth. Analysis of a callable U.S. Treasury bond to demonstrate the conclusions; Fact that a firm exercises it refunding option, it loses the time premium;...
- CAPITAL STRUCTURE, R&D INVESTMENT, AND FIRM PERFORMANCE: EFFECTS OF HETEROGENEITY AMONG LENDERS. David, Parthiban; O'Brien, Jonathan // Academy of Management Annual Meeting Proceedings;2006, pJJ1
rior research examining the relationship between debt and investments in R&D fails to account for heterogeneity among lenders. Using transaction cost theory, we argue that transactional debt (i.e., public securities such as bonds) provides market governance, while relational debt (i.e., private...
- DASNY OKs $776M, Backs Boosting Role of Minorities, Women. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/4/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33016, p6
No abstract available.
- Sugar Mill Making Money. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/3/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33178, p9
The article reports on the growth of a sugar mill in Lacassine, Louisiana which was built with proceeds from state revenue bonds in 2006. According to Mike Strain, commissioner of the Department of Agriculture & Forestry, the sugar mill is making money and its owners have resumed payments on a...
- N.Y.C files facility papers with London Stock Exchange to ease global issuance. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p28
No abstract available.
- King Country, Wash. to Sell $109M of Bans for Construction. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p36
Reports on the plans of King County, Washington to sell $109 million of bond anticipation notes in two series. Assigned use of proceeds for number of ongoing capital improvement projects; Insurance ratings for the bond issues; Plans to issue more debt in next six to 12 months as of September...