OKC Council OKs Sale
- TEXAS: El Paso Interest Cap Lifted. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/6/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33957, p9
The article informs that with market growth the city council of El Paso in Texas has raised the interest rate of the municipal bonds issued to build a ballpark in the region.
- TEXAS: El Paso Sets $468M GO Vote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/29/2012, p7
The article reports on the approval of the City Council of El Paso, Texas to a revised project list to be funded with proceeds from a proposed general obligation (GO) bond package worth 468 million U.S. dollars.
- ARIZONA: The Bond Review Returns. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/10/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33744, p9
The article offers information on the voting of the City Council of Scottsdale, Arizona for the reestablishment of citizens bond review panel in order to study proposals to be included in 2013 referendum and informs that the city's general obligation bonds are rated triple-A across the board.
- Very Superstitious. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32440, p33
The article reports on the decision of the Dallas City Council to present the city's bond request to voters as 11 or 12 individual propositions in Dallas, Texas. To avoid a Proposition 13, Councilwoman Maxine Thornton-Reese urged her colleagues to avoid a list with 13 items or more. She believes...
- Pittsburgh councilman seeks to scuttle bond-backed fund. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;12/29/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30797, p3
Focuses on the decision of the Pittsburgh City Council in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to delay its deliberation on a loan fund financed by taxable bonds, established to improve the economy. Debate on the council's proposed budget; Advantage of eliminating the loan program.
- KENTUCKY: Louisville Eyes Library Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/6/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32830, p9
The article reports that Louisiana officials has considered a law that could lead to $80 million bonds deal for the expansion of Louisville Free Library system in Kentucky. The work group of the Louisville Metro Council states that $100 million is needed for the project. According to Jim King,...
- City debates its riverside plans. // Building Design;8/22/2003, Issue 1591, p4
Reports on the Glasgow city council's launching of its regeneration strategy. Outline of plans for the regeneration projects; Investment of public money for the project.
- New traffic light, improved roads and water lines top city's to-do list. Hosman, Catherine // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/25/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 30, p10A
The article reports that the Burnet City Council has agreed to the installation of a traffic light at the intersection of Hill Street in Burnet, Texas.
- Councils take important steps in city projects. Wood, Gigi // Corridor Business Journal;5/31/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p14
The article reports that the city councils of Coralville and North Liberty, Iowa are taking steps for the progress of their respective city projects.