McCall Parkhurst Taps Fulbright Attorney as New Partner
- LAWYERS ON THE MOVE. // Texas Bar Journal;Mar2013, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p279
The article reports about personnel changes in legal profession in Texas including appointment of Christine Powers, associate in Kane Russell Coleman & Logan, P.C., Joseph B. Morris, counsel at Hankinson, L.L.P, and Kate M. Landrum, staff attorney at Winstead, P.C.
- LAURELS. // Texas Bar Journal;Mar2013, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p282
The article reports on accomplishments of Texas attorneys including appointment of Randall O. Sorrels, board of directors at South Texas College of Law, Elisabeth A. Wilson, president-elect at Dallas Hispanic Bar Association, and Joshua R. Leal, president of the Fort Bend County Bar Association.
- PEOPLE. // Pensions & Investments;4/29/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p31
The article presents a list of executive personnel changes in the financial services industry as of April 2013, including the selection of Clara A. Burnham as chief executive of financial services firm Evercore Trust, of Russell G. Golden as head of the Financial Accounting Standards Board...
- LAWYERS ON THE MOVE. // Texas Bar Journal;Jul2013, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p667
The article announces personnel changes in legal profession in Texas including appointment of Will Johnson as legal associate at Weil, Gotshal & Manges, L.L.P., Janet Hendrick as legal counsel at Fisher & Phillips, L.L.P., and Matthew Sikes as legal associate at Thompson & Knight L.L.P.
- From the Chair…. Guter, Donald J. // Dialogue (American Bar Association);Summer2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p6
The article announces the appointment of Captain Dwain Alexander II as a member of the Standing Committee on Legal Assistance for Military Personnel (LAMP) of the American Bar Association (ABA).
- County Council acts on confirmation of prosecuting attorney. Korando, Russell // St. Charles Journal;12/5/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 49, pA2
The article announces appointment of Tim Lohmar as Saint Charles County prosecuting attorney in Missouri.
- Executives on the move. Stewart, Tim // Money Management;11/3/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p1
The article presents recent development in the financial industry including resignation of Mark Burgess as managing director of Treasury Group, Count Financial will takeover Commonwealth Bank and Chris Ryan has been appointed as chief executive officer of Perpetual.
- people. // Lawyer;9/26/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p29
Reports on personnel changes in several law firms in Great Britain. Howard Kennedy's hiring of Paul Siddle; Solicitors recruited by SASlawyers.
- Australian mid-tier firm Johnson Winter takes trio from Corrs. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer (Online Edition);4/2/2013, p2
The article announces the hiring of Australian law firm Johnson Winter & Slattery (JWS) of three corporate partners including James Rozsa, Jeremy Davis and Byron Koster, from the Syndey office of Corrs Chambers Westgarth in a bid to widen its cross-border merger & acquisition (M&A) capability.