Orrick Names Radecki Partner in New York Office
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Anniversary. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;8/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31954, p6
Highlights the 20th anniversary of Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP in New York. Event description; Guests; Programs and activities.
- Orrick Celebrates 150 Years, Including More than a Century in Public Finance. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;8/30/2013, p1
The article reports on the celebration of 150th anniversary of the public finance services provider Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP and helping a municipal issuer in financing its infrastructure needs. It mentions about the types of financings and credit structures applied for a road...
- New Orrick boss cuts executives and staff, London not hit. Burton, Lucy // Lawyer (Online Edition);6/10/2013, p4
The article announces the resignation of human resources officer Gera Vaz and chief knowledge officer Peter Krakauer and the appointment of Mitch Zuklie as chairman-elect of law firm Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe.
- The Terminator backs up Orrick's China licence bid. Westacott, Gemma // Lawyer;6/12/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the aid extended by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger of California to Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP in its quest for an operating license in China. Orick chairman and chief executive Ralph Baxter invited Schwarzenegger to accompany him on a week-long trade mission to...
- NYC suits Frisco law firm. Gabriel, Frederick // Crain's New York Business;06/16/97, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p37
Focuses on Orrick Herrington and Sutcliffe a San Francisco based law firm, as it tries to establish itself in New York. Plans to compete with other New York firms; Size of the firm; Information on firm's growth plans; Problems faced by the firm.
- Orrick Was Top Bond Counsel Nationwide in First Quarter. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/18/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32113, p1
Reports that Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe took the top honors among bond counsel nationwide in the first quarter of 2005. Capitalization on a record first quarter for bond issuance; Maintenance of Hawkins Delafield & Wood of its third position from the first quarter of 2004; Amount of bonds...
- Orrick, Ambac, and BNY Take Their Top Spots in 1Q. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32608, p37
The article reports on the ranking of the financial companies having the most debts for the last quarter of 2006 in the U.S. The top company was Orrick, Herrington and Sutcliffe LLP with about $14.1 billion of public debt sales of through 82 deals and was followed by Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP...
- Moves 29 Sept. // Lawyer (Online Edition);9/29/2014, p14
The article announces several appointments at law firms in Great Britain as of September 29, 2014 including Simon Thrower as partner at Simmons & Simmons LLP, Colin Graham as partner at Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, and Ian Kirby and Jonathan Day as partners at Carpmaels & Ransford LLP.
- Orrick Offers Options for Strapped California Governments. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p23
The article reports on the move of Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP in San Francisco, California, to send out pamphlets entitled "Budget Relief and Deficit Financing By Local Governments in California," which gives options to local governments that are facing budget deficits in the area....