- Early British surgical instruments. Emerson, Bruce // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;May1998, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p291
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on double-hooked surgical instrument in the March 1998 issue.
- Obstruction of a reinforced oral tracheal tube. Ball, J. E.; Platt, S. // BJA: The British Journal of Anaesthesia;Nov2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p699
A letter to the editor about obstruction of a reinforced oral tracheal tube is presented.
- A simple modification of the Trachlight for pediatric use. Sawanobori, Yoshiharu; Ueki, Masaaki; Kagawa, Tetsurou; Maekawa, Nobuhiro // Journal of Anesthesia;2008, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p338
A letter to the editor is presented about the use of the Trachlight device for tracheal intubation in pediatric clinical settings.
- Manufacturing defect in an endotracheal tube connector: risk of foreign body aspiration. Yapici, Davud; Atici, Sebnem; Birbicer, Handan; Oral, Ugur // Journal of Anesthesia;2008, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p333
A letter to the editor is presented about the potential morbid complication of foreign body aspiration associated with a manufacturing defect in the tip of an endotracheal tubes (ETT) connector.
- The Proximal Colon: The New Watershed Region for Colonoscopists. Anderson, Joseph C. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov2006, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p2663
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by F. Aslinia and colleagues about the increasing use of thinner colonoscopes for colonoscopies.
- Bougies. BACON, A. // Anaesthesia & Intensive Care;May2009, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p497
A letter to the editor about gum elastic bougie is presented.
- A case of needle-free delivery system incompatibility. DOYLE, J. D.; RILEY, R. H. // Anaesthesia & Intensive Care;Jul2009, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p669
A letter to the editor is presented about the incompatibility between the V3-GISS triple lumen peripheral set from Go Medical Industries and the Smart Site needle-free valve port 200E from Alaris.
- Re: Acu-Guard. Yeh, Charles R. // Journal of Dermatologic Surgery & Oncology;Jul93, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p670
Presents a letter to the editor on the use of Acu-Gaurd, which was developed to afford office-based physicians the ability to reduce or eliminate the possibility of contaminating a wound with a prior patient's blood splatter.
- Mouth gag extension device. Gaskill, J. Richard // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Jan2004, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p27
Presents a letter to the editor about the use of a cliffhanger as a mouth gag extender.
- Medical devices in court. Taylor, Stacy // New Scientist;3/22/2008, Vol. 197 Issue 2648, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the U.S. Supreme Court's decision in Riegel vs. Medtronic which is related to the sale of defective medical apparatus in the March 1, 2008 issue.