- Dealing with the girly factor. Hvizdos, Scott // New Moon Network;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p6
Presents an article on father-daughter relationship.
- Dad always did like you best. // Marriage Partnership;Spring92, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p83
Reports on findings that fathers spend less time with their daughters than with their sons based on a study by Diane Lye, a University of Washington sociologist.
- Britney is basically benign. Mahoney, David // New Moon Network;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p6
Discusses the experience of a father in raising his daughter in the United States.
- Open up to advice from other dads. Kelly, Joe // New Moon Network;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p12
Focuses on the challenges of fathering a daughter.
- POP QUIZ. // Best Life;Feb2006, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p62
A quiz about the relationship of a father to his daughter is presented.
- YOU THINK YOU HAVE DADDY ISSUES? // Marie Claire (US Edition);May2014, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p184
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of her relationship with her father.
- STAR QUALITY. JARRELL, ANDREA // Washingtonian Magazine;Jul2014, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p176
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of meeting her father and having a supposedly complicated relationship with him.
- 11 things your father was right about. Harris, Lynn // Glamour;Jun2003, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p272
Lists the good things a father should tell his daughter. Avoidance of repairing the toaster alone; Advice on love.
- My bloke. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/6/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 32, p84
A photograph of a father holding his four-month-old daughter Sabrina is presented.