- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes All Down as Last Week's Gains Hold. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p44
The article reports on the decline of the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes in week ended August 3, 2006. The gains on Friday held when the U.S. bond market remained unchanged for the rest of the week. Investors waited if the Federal Open Market Committee at its meeting Tuesday holds rates...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p7
Provides information on the bond market in the United States as of March 30, 2004. Bond Market Association Municipal Swaps Index; Comparison between the cost of funds for a fixed-coupon bond and a synthetic bond created from variable-rate; Rates of index-linked municipal swaps.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Oct. 28, 2005. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p37
Presents a chart depicting plain and insured general obligation bond yield curves for October 28, 2005 in the Southwestern States.
- The Bond Buyer Reports Rise in Weekly Yield Indexes on Inflation Fears. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32404, p44
The article reports on the status of bond yield indexes in the U.S., based on reports from the journal "Bond Buyer." Weekly yield indexes increased during June 12-16, 2006, as tax-exempts followed Treasuries higher on a report of rising consumer inflation. The municipal markets were also...
- Asia High Yield Bond Volumes Spike. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;9/23/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 36, p1
The article reports on the rise in the high yield bond volumes in Asia. It notes that the issuance for2013 has surpassed full-year volumes for years past, thus preparing a more established and mature market for speculative-grade debt in the years to come. According to Dealogic, the junk bond...
- MARKET MOVERS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/12/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the state of C bonds in Brazil as of January 2004. Performance of external bond prices; Optimism within the Hong Kong, China stock market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p33
The article presents bond market statistics of the U.S. It informs about Municipal Bond Index, Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index and short-term tax-exempt yields. It also provides municipal market data general obligation yields.
- After Attacks, Indexes Finish Up Despite Early Week Selloff. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p44
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of July 2005. Total jobs created in June; Increase in manufacturing index; Decline in bond prices; Rise in revenue bond index.
- Muni Demand Won't Waver Anytime Soon. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;6/9/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34525, p11
The article reports that any seasonal pullback in the bond market in June 2016 should be seen as restoring value and presenting a buying opportunity, according to investment management firm BlackRock. Topics mentioned include the reason why non-traditional buyers have become interested in the...