Los Angeles Twin Bill: USD Selling $530M, DWP Offering $240M
- Renton, Wash., School District In Market With $72M Refunding. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;1/26/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32057, p7
This article reports that Renton School District in Washington expects to issue roughly $72 million of general obligation bonds today to refund debt issued in 1998. The 13,000-student school district near Seattle expects to achieve savings of $5 million over the life of the bonds, said Alan...
- Rhode Island EDC Selling $230M, Including $188M' of Garvees. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/25/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32305, p32
This article reports that Rhode Island Economic Development Corp. will be offering two issuances which will be totaling more than $230 million--$187.5 million in the U.S. Department of Transportation grant anticipation bonds, and about $43.6 million of the motor-fuel tax revenue bonds. The...
- Finance Authority of Maine Readies $25 Million Solid-Waste Offering. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32286, p25
The article reports on the sale of solid-waste disposal revenue bonds by the Finance Authority of Maine in December 2005. The bond issue, which is valued at $25 million, will be underwritten by Banc of America Securities LLC. The variable-rate bonds will mature on January 1, 2024, and interest...
- San Diego School District Readies $350 Million of GOs. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p34
Reports that San Diego Unified School District, California is set to sell $350 million in general obligation bonds. Sale of bonds through the negotiator, Banc of America Securities LLC; Information on cash management plan to renovate schools, acquire land and build other schools.
- South Carolina Sets Last Sale From $1 Billion Authorization. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31426, p3
Reports the sale of a general obligation bonds in South Carolina. Approval of a bond package for school building needs; Estimated operating expenses for school programs; Role of Banc of America Securities in the bond sale.
- St. Louis Sewer District Stresses Local Presence for Sale. // Bond Buyer;8/20/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31702, p34
Reports that Metropolitan Saint Louis Sewer District in Illinois has elevated U.S.-based Banc of America Securities LLC from co-senior manager to book-runner for its sale of $500 million authorization in November 2003. Other changes in the administrators of the deal; Purpose of changes made in...
- North Carolina Hospital Plans $255M Deal, Using 'Plain English'. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32544, p6
The article reports that the $255 million of debt will be sold for Mission Health Group, wherein its bond documents are in the plain English style in Asheville, North Carolina. The bond will be sold through the North Carolina Medical Care Commission, and the Banc of America Securities LLC will...
- AutoNation taps BofA for upcoming $800 million auto deal. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;7/30/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p6
Reports that automobile dealer AutoNation Inc. has chosen Banc of America Securities to manage its sale of auto loan-backed bonds in the United States. Preliminary shelf registration filed by the firm with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Plan of the firm to increase the available...
- BofA Securities Underwrites Online. // National Mortgage News;12/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p6
Reports that Banc of America Securities announced its first online bond offering through a fixed-income underwriting Web site.