Standard & Poor's Upgrades Indiana Transportation Authority Debt to AA
- L.A. MTA Hits Triple-A. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;8/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32452, p1
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s upgrade of the transit credits of Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority to AAA. The upgrade applies to debt issued under the Proposition A first-tier senior sales tax-backed credit, as well as debt issued under its Proposition C...
- WEST VIRGINIA: Double Road Debt Ratings. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/5/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32602, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service and Standard and Poor's has assigned ratings to West Virginia Commissioner of Highways's $32.4 million of transportation special obligation notes, an Aa3 and AA-minus. The proceeds of the 2007 notes, which were scheduled to price on April 4,...
- Fitch Lowers NTTA, Withdraws Rating. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/28/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32825, p1
The article reports on the ratings assigned by credit bureaus to the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) in Dallas. Fitch Ratings Ltd. downgraded its rating to BBB-plus from A-minus as NTTA prepares to issue $2.3 billion of revenue bonds for a controversial State Highway 121 tollway. Standard &...
- OhioHealth Outlook Change. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32373, p35
The article reports on the assessment of the Standard & Poor's Securities Inc. on May 1, 2006, which changed from stable to positive from bonds issued through Franklin County, Ohio on behalf of OhioHealth Corp. According to Standard & Poor's credit analyst Brian Williamson, the hospital system's...
- Michigan's GO Outlook Negative. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32443, p1
The article reports on the economic forecast by Standard & Poor's Corp. on the outstanding general obligation debt of Michigan. For the week ended August 11, 2006, the credit rating agency changed its outlook on the state's debt to negative from stable, citing the repeal of the single business...
- S&P Affirms A-Plus Rating, Negative Outlook of Ohio's Buckeye Power. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p7
Reports on the negative outlook rating of Standard & Poor's Corp. on Buckeye Power Inc., a cooperative in Ohio. Profile of the company; Information on bonds issued by the cooperative; Reasons for the negative outlook.
- S&P Raises Atlanta Water Bonds to A as City Prepares $898M Issue. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31962, p4
Focuses on the upgrade of the rating for water and wastewater bonds in Atlanta, Georgia by Standard & Poor's Corp. Sale of revenue bonds for water and sewer system; Financing options to pay water and sewer projects; Changes in ratings from other rating agencies.
- S&P Improves Alabama's Outlook To Stable Ahead of $83M GO Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p39
Reports on the changes of the rating outlook for Alabama by Standard & Poor's. Influence of the increase in the economy of the state on the revision of the rating; Decrease in the outlook for the AA credit to negative; Factors behind the stable rating for Alabama.
- ALABAMA: Schools Authority Off Watch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/30/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33107, p9
The article reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. to remove and rate the Alabama Public School and College Authority (APSCA) from negative to AA bond rating. The company asserts that the decision is due to the uncertainty relating to a pending federal lawsuit of APSCA. The company...