Alabama Competitively Selling $60 Million of GOs This Week
- Stamford, Conn., Sets $59 Million Sale of Triple-A Gos. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32303, p6
The article reports on the 59 million dollar general obligation bonds that will be sold by Stamford, Connecticut. The proceeds will be used for various public improvements and school projects. The bonds will mature from 2008 through 2026 and will be sold through the Grant Street Group's...
- Phoenix Voters Overwhelmingly Approve $878.5 Million in GO Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32340, p7
The article reports on support by Phoenix, Arizonan voters for the city's seven general obligation bond propositions totaling 878.5 million dollars. The seven propositions passed easily. Bond proceeds will fund 164 projects on a list developed by a committee bond advisory council and amended by...
- West Virginia's $22M Lottery Sale Could Finally Come to Market Dec. 10. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p6
No abstract available.
- Pima's Record Request. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p31
Reports on the vote for the issuance of a bond package in Pima County, Arizona. Schedule of the votation; Total amount of the bond package; Types of bonds included in the package.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p34
Presents a chart related to bond supply in Southeast U.S. as of September 9, 2004.
- Canadian River, Texas Water District Selling $55M to Boost Production. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p3
Reports on the plan of the Canadian River Municipal Water District in Dallas, Texas to issue bonds. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- BENCHMARK BONDS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 30, p19
Presents data on the benchmark bonds of several countries as of November 2004. Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Colombia.
- Houston Readies $250M Water and Sewer Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p26
Reports that Houston, Texas is expected to price a multimillion-dollar water and sewer utility bond refunding. Estimated proceeds from the issue; Statement of Michael Shannon, senior staff analyst for the Houston Department of Finance and Administration, regarding the city's utility bonds;...
- GOs On the Block. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32010, p35
Reports on the plan of the district of Columbia to sell multimillion dollars in general obligation bonds.