J.P. Morgan Violated Rule G-37
- Munis Firm, Treasuries Rise; $668M Georgia GO Deal Leads. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/4/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31940, p2
Provides an overview of the United States bond market on August 3, 2004. Strengthening of municipal bonds; General obligation (GO) bonds sold by Georgia; Treasuries trading; New-issue market; Georgia GO bonds bought by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- Secondary Slips; Decent Interest in New Issues. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32340, p2
The article reports on the performance of the secondary municipal bond market in the United States on March 15, 2006. J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. yielded has lowered yields by one to two basis points to the intermediate range when repricing 650 million dollars of general obligation bonds in...
- J.P. Morgan Trips G-37 Ban in N.Y. Hume, Lynn; Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;2/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32312, p1
The article reports that JPMorgan Securities Inc. has temporarily banned itself from serving as underwriter on negotiated municipal securities transactions for New York State under Rule G-37. The ban was triggered by an employee who made a $1000 contribution to the gubernatorial campaign for...
- Municipals Firm, Trading Moderate; $175 Million of Ohio GOs Repriced. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/29/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31501, p2
Reports developments on the bond market in the U.S. as of October 2002. Trading status of municipal bonds; Reduction in equities; Reprice of Ohio higher education general obligation bonds by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- Houston Hospital Puts Final Touches on Revenue Bond Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/11/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31178, p32
Reports on J.P. Morgan Securities and Houston, Texas-based Saint Luke's Episcopal Hospital's plan to finalize the details of a tax-exempt revenue bond issue on July 2001. Plans to use the proceeds from the negotiated sale to finance the construction of a community hospital; Rating of the deal...
- DFW Tops the Scales, With N.Y.'s Sloan-Kettering a Distant 2d. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/28/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31623, p7
In a deal the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board will sell$ 1.718 billion of joint revenue bonds in an insured deal led by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. All of the bonds are subject to the alternative minimum tax and mature serially from 2013 to 2035. The debt will be sold in two...
- Museum Deal Showcases J.P. Morgan's Artistic Interests. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;10/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30991, p4
Reports that J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. underwrote a revenue bond offering by the Museum of American Folk Art through the Trust for Cultural Resources of the City of New York. Use of the proceeds of the Folk Art bond sale; Net value of the bond offering.
- J.P. Morgan fortifies its business in California. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p3
Reports on J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s launching of an effort to bolster its presence in the Western United States municipal bond market. Transfer of one New York City-based executive to San Francisco, California; Recruitment of three other bankers from competitors.
- Muni Yields Unchanged, tone Firm As Pre-Holiday Week Ends Early. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/27/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31643, p2
This article reports that while the underlying tone in the municipal bond market in the U.S. remained firm, yields were unchanged on May 23, 2003 as trading slowed down ahead of the Memorial Day weekend. Long-term bonds continued to benefit from expectations that the economy would remain weak...