INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTHCARE
- Health Care Insurance Providers. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/6/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p14
A chart is presented depicting health care insurance providers in Westchester County, New York including Abercrombie, Burns, McKiernan & Co. Insurance Inc., Albert Palancia Agency Inc. and Ulster Insurance Services Inc.
- Top Medical Charts January 2012. // Media Industry Newsletter;3/26/2012, p9
A chart is presented which shows the top 20 healthcare markets advertising pages in January 2012 including multispecialty, oncology and dental.
- Health-care job growth in the Syracuse area since 1990. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/4/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p19
A chart is presented that depicts the job increases in the healthcare sector in Syracuse, New York during 1990 to 2010.
- The 2009-2014 World Outlook for Remote Personal Health Monitoring. Parker, Philip M. // World Outlook Reports;1/ 1/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts are presented which offer information on the 2009 to 2014 world outlook for remote personal health monitoring in Asia, Europe and Middle East.
- Largest Indiana Enrollment in Managed Care Organizations. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p19
A chart is presented depicting the largest managed care organizations in Indiana ranked by the number of enrollments as of January 1, 2011 including Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Chirosource Inc., and United Healthcare of Indiana.
- Hospitals and health systems. // Central Penn Business Journal;10/25/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p33
A chart that lists hospitals and health systems in Pennsylvania including Wellspan Health, Summit Health and Pinnacle Health System is presented.
- Special Feature. // Modern Healthcare;7/16/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 29, p18
A chart is presented that shows physician compensations in various specialties including anesthesiology, invasive and noninvasive cardiology and dermatology.
- Health Care Plan Providers. // Business NH Magazine;Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p44
A table is presented that provides information on health care plan providers in New Hampshire.
- 20 largest healthcare executive search firms. // Modern Healthcare;7/2/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p32
A chart is presented that lists the 20 largest healthcare executive search firms in the U.S.
- Leading Companies in Health Care. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Sep2009, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p54
A chart is presented that lists the leading companies and advertisers that serve the health care community including B. E. Smith, Inc., Draeger Medical and EmCare Inpatient Services.