Business Booms in Virtual Deal Rooms
- Activity at Pre-Crisis Levels? // Financial Executive;Jul2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that the Intralinks Deal Flow Indicator (DFI) found a 24-percent increase in global mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the first quarter of 2011 over the same period in 2010. Intralinks, a global provider of M&A virtual data rooms, found that Latin M&A activity increased 39...
- Zip It! Papini, Jessica // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 23, p6
The article reports on the possible impact of information leaks concerning pending merger and acquisition (M&A) deals on the outcome of transactions in the U.S. The study sponsored by New York-based company IntraLinks Inc. indicated that only 49% of leaked deals succeed compared with 72% of...
- Confidence Grows in Mergers and Acquisitions. Baker, Carol // Credit Control;2011, Vol. 32 Issue 5/6, p6
The author reflects on mergers and acquisitions which are reportedly a huge part of the corporate finance world. She discusses the findings of the M&A and Corporate Development Outlook report by Merrill DataSite which revealed that 76 percent of respondents expects deal volumes to increase until...
- Report: 130 percent increase in $1 billion-plus M&A transactions in first quarter. // Mortgage Banking;Jun2010, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p98
The article provides an overview on the result of a report made by Merrill DataSite on the market status of merger and acquisitions (M&A) transactions during the first quarter of 2010 in the U.S.
- Global M&A deals may top 2007 levels. Moullakis, Joyce // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/30/2015, p19
The article reports that virtual data room and technology company Intralinks Inc. predicts that mergers and acquisitions globally in 2015 will exceed records set in 2007, despite a jump in average deal multiples paid and lagging domestic results.
- Deutschland fÃ¼hrend bei M & A. // Die Bank;mai2013, Issue 5, p7
An article is presented on business mergers and acquisitions in Germany in which the author discusses the ranking of Germany in the Deal Flow Index rankings compiled by Intralinks.
- Trends in Expansion Through Acquisitions: What is driving acquisition activity? Martin, Shelle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar2012, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p44
The article presents information on online survey and in-depth interviews M&A dealmakers related to the latest trends in M&A transactions and business forecasting which Merrill DataSite, in partnership with the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) has conducted. It informs on how study was...
- EuroMTS Discusses Eurex Bonds Merger. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;10/09/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p1
Reports the negotiations between EuroMTS and German exchange about a possible merger with Eurex Bonds in Germany. Talks of cooperation agreement between the two paries; Need for members of EuroMTS and Eurex Bonds to trade on each other's platforms over a single network; Impact of electronic...
- 18 PERCENT QUARTER-OVER-QUARTER INCREASE IN APAC M&A ACTIVITY SEEN IN EARLY 2015. // CFO Innovation Asia;10/21/2014, p1
The article reports on a forecast from the Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor (DFP), a predictor of future mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity, on changes in the volume of global M&A deals that are expected to be announced in the coming six months of 2014-2015. The Q1 2015 DFP report suggests...