Spending Boosts Retail And Restaurant IPOs
- Aussie investor sentiment remains strong. Faherty, Angela // Money Management;2/11/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p6
The article presents a survey finding on the remained strong confidence among Australians on Aussie investors, as the quarterly December 2009 Investor Dashboard Sentiment Index survey showed a 124 per cent increase on investor sentiment in the financial services industry in Australia.
- The measure of a man. // Money Management;5/12/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p28
The author discusses the lipstick index in the financial services industry which, according to IBISWorld Inc., is a measure of consumer confidence.
- Gauging Investor Sentiment. // Spectrem Affluent Index Series;May2012, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p4
The article focuses on the Spectrem Affluent Investor Confidence Index (SAICI) and Spectrem Millionaire Investor Confidence Index (SMICI) which gauge the investors' outlook on investment of households having over 500,000 dollars of investable assets and one million dollars in financial assets....
- Neutral grounds. Patel, Mona // Money Marketing;7/23/2009, p26
In this article the author discusses the initial findings on the GB Investor Report based on more than 4,000 surveyed retail investors in 2009 in Great Britain. She states that despite the positive outlook from the Investor Confidence Index of the Investment Management Association (IMA),...
- Confidence could be everything. // Dow Theory Forecasts;1/31/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p1
The article examines the level of consumer and investor confidence in the U.S. It states that the result of the Conference Board index indicates that consumer confidence in 2011 is less than half of its 2007 level. It notes that the increase in the Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500 Index in December...
- Affluent Investor Confidence Drops for Second Consecutive Month. // Spectrem Affluent Index Series;May2012, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the decrease of the Spectrem Affluent Investor Confidence Index (SMIC) by seven points in May 2012 in the U.S. A survey reveals an increase of those who are invested in cash, while many millionaire and non-millionaire households preferred not to invest. It notes on the...
- Consumer Confidence Index Rebounds in April. // Home Textiles Today;5/9/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on the growth of the Consumer Confidence Index in the month April 2011 in the U.S.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Declines to 73.6. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33273, p2
The article reports on the decline of the University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index from 74.7 in January 2010 to 73.6 in February 2010 in Michigan.
- Consumer Confidence Index Falls to 44.5. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p2
The article reports on the economic condition in the U.S., particularly the consumer confidence index in August 2011 which dropped to 44.5 in August 2011 from being 59.2 last July 2011.