- IFMA honors Brintle, Siers with awards at conference. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p52
The article reports that B. Kelly Brintle and Scott Siers have received the Key Person Award and President's Award, respectively, from the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association. Brintle is the senior vice president of corporate strategy and business development at Ventura Foods LLC...
- MANUFACTURER NEWS. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2006, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p82
The article presents an update on food manufacturers in the U.S. as of January 2006. Effective December 1, 2005, Fisher Manufacturing Co. would close its subsidiary, Harden Industries for failure to meet profitability requirements. Tyson Foods, Inc. hired Uta Shepers as foodservice corporate...
- In with the new. LOCKYER, SARAH E. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/21/2014, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the winners of the MenuMasters awards, news and trends in the restaurant industry and the NRN Social 200 which is the restaurant industry's benchmarking tool.
- COUNTRY KITCHEN. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/08/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 19, p130
Reports on the 1999 MenuMasters Award for Best Menu Promotion won by United States family dining operation, Country Kitchen. Integration of the marketing tag line in the menus; Improvement of the skillet items; Advantage of the color photos for customers ordering the food.
- BEST OF THE CITY 2014. Baca, Adam R.; Sandford, Tom; Daskalos, Melody; Sosa, Jessica // Albuquerque: The Magazine;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p54
The article announces winners of the 2014 Best of the City Awards including the restaurants Frontier Restaurant, 66 Diner, and Japanese Kitchen in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- New AA accolades for 12 top UK restaurants. Kuhn, Kerstin // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/17/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4510, p6
The article reports that the AA will announce the latest additions to its restaurant awards on January 17, 2008, with 12 eateries being honoured with three AA rosettes. The winners, which include both newcomers and long-established restaurants across Great Britain, were praised by the AA for...
- Best of the Web. // Design Week (Online Edition);7/15/2011, p3
Several blogs on different topics are discussed including one on the website "The Wheel of Concept," which focuses on becoming a rockstar, another on the website the News of the World which invites users to create logos, and one on the Pizza Express' series of "translated" menus.
- Metro Audi Restaurant of the Year Awards 2009. Wilson, Simon // Metro (NZ);May2009, Issue 333, p29
The article reports on winners of the Metro Audi Restaurant of the Year Awards 2009 in Auckland, New Zealand. The restautants listed in the articles are categorized and reviewed according to their unique specialty. Mollies, with its gorgeous rococo-style luxury, is one while Pastis has the...
- Heart of the mart. Ashbridge, Ian; Short, Wendy; Davies, Robert; Relf, Tim // Farmers Weekly;11/25/2005, Vol. 143 Issue 22, p82
The article focuses on the winners and runners-up in the "Farmers Weekly" Best Market CafÃ© Competition 2005 which involved several market cafÃ©s in Great Britain. The winner Clogher market cafÃ© in Northern Ireland offers a range of delicious food at reasonable prices. Northallerton's...