- 5 Point Plan for November-Ham It Up. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Nov2006, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p130
The article offers suggestions on how to make a ham. It is suggested that you buy a baked one from the grocery store and score the skin with a serrated knife in a crisscross diamond pattern. Roast the ham at 325 degrees for about an hour, then glaze it with a mixture of apricot jam and a dash of...
- Meats. // Best of the Best from Illinois Cookbook;1995, p171
Several recipes including Italian Beef, Pork Medallions in Tarragon Sauce and Ham Pastries are presented.
- MEET THE NEW MEATS. // Better Homes & Gardens;Nov1984, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p17
The article previews several food products, including fat-free hams, smoked sausages, and low-salt salami.
- Where's the Beef? // Makeshift;Winter2013, Issue 8, p11
The article discusses how China is producing artificial or fake beef by treating unwanted parts of pork with waxes and salts.
- The Slice Is Right. Chun, Kay // Real Simple;Dec2003/Jan2004, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p81
The article focuses on steps for slicing up of ham. For carving a ham, first of all the ham is placed on a cutting board with a trough to catch the juices. The knife is kept perpendicular to the board and is cut across into 14 inch slices. For the first few slices, the bone should not be hit. As...
- HILLSHIRE FARM TRADITIONAL BUFFET HAM. // Restaurant Business;6/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p56
'Traditional Buffet Ham,' from food products company, Hillshire Farm is naturally smoked with real hickory chips. Each ham is hand-trimmed for consistently lean slices and high yield from end-to-end.
- TOP TIPS FOR CHRISTMAS HAM. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/13/2004, Vol. 56 Issue 50, p88
Offers tips on choosing and preparing a Christmas ham. Qualities of a ham that shoud be considered; Information on freezing ham.
- M-F 5 meals ready in minutes. // Parenting Early Years;Mar2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p60
Several recipes including pulled-pork sandwiches, cowboy pasta and ham steaks with pineapple are presented.
- MARVELOUS MEATLOAF. Sutton, Angie // High Plains Journal;3/31/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 13, p17B
Several recipes are presented including Spud-Studded Meatloaf, Juicy Italian Meatloaf, and Peppy Pizza Loaf.