Meet the Salad Challenge
- EGG-FREE mayo. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/12/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 46, p68
A recipe for Egg-free Mayonnaise is presented.
- FRENCH'S GOURMAYO FLAVORED MAYONNAISE. // Restaurant Business;9/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 15, p68
French's Gourmayo Flavored Mayonnaise are light mayonnaise spreads, great for sandwiches, dips, marinades and more, come in three trend-driven flavors, Chipotle Chili, Wasabi Horseradish, and Sun Dried Tomato.
- FOOD SERVICE HOTLINE. // Vegetarian Journal's Foodservice Update;Winter2001/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p5
Answers to query about mayonnaise-based salad dressings for vegan customers. Use of commercially prepared vegan mayonnaise; Preparation of vegan mayonnaise using tofu.
- Dressed for success. Hansen, Bill // Chef Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p12
The article presents information about salad dressing. A salad dressing is a sauce for greens that is usually based on a vinaigrette, mayonnaise or another emulsified product. Most salad dressings have a date printed on the label, cap or container which provides guidance regarding the freshness...
- Egg mayonnaise. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/7/2011, Vol. 62 Issue 45, p48
The article presents several recipes for egg including basic mayonnaise, rouille and tartare sauce.
- Full steam ahead. Matthews, Gorden // Alive;Jan2013, Issue 363, p132
Several steamed food recipes are presented, including Steamed Greens with Sesame Honey Dressing, Silky Steamed Tofu, and Steamed Sole with Butternut Squash Sauce.
- Homemade Tofu. Lee, Edward // Organic Gardening;Aug/Sep2014, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p40
Several tofu recipes are presented including Cold Tofu With Ponzu, Sesame, and Scallions, Creamy Tofu Dressing, and Tofu.
- MY MAYO. RAPOPORT, ADAM // Bon Appetit;Aug2012, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p28
The author justifies his preference for Hellmann's mayonnaise.
- Dressing light. Bara, Brett; Bauman, Alisa; Boyles, Denis; Davis, Grant; Donahue, Amy; Good, Brian; Guterman, James; Hodgson, Michael; Lombardi, Marc; Lynch, Eamon; Lynch, Jennifer; Marion, Matthew; Matus, Jordan; Meade, Jeff; Van tine, Julia; Wilson, Jennifer // Men's Health;Apr98, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p60
Evaluates several brands of low-fat and fat-free salad dressings. T. Marzetti's Light Chunky Blue Cheese; Seven Seas Free Viva Italian; Hidden Valley Fat Free Italian Herb and Cheese; More.