USDA eases milk rules
- Govt decree exempts e-toll project from procurement rules. // Hungary A.M.;03/27/2013, p3
The article informs that the Hungarian government has stated in a decree law which was published in the official gazette Magyar KÃ¶zlÃ¶ny that procurement of assets and services which is necessary to build an electronic toll system will hamper the national security.
- Fact file literature. // Government Product News;Nov96, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p81
Presents catalogs and brochures for several products offered in the United States for government use. Includes hydraulic planetary winch; fabric structures; Washroom fixtures; laboratory equipment; Safety surface.
- DOD, GSA, and NASA Issue Proposed Rule Regarding Commercial Item Acquisition. // Contract Management;Oct2000, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p41
Reports on the U.S. Department of Defense, General Services Administration and National Aeronautics & Space Administration's proposed rule on commercial item acquisition. Amendments to federal acquisition regulations; Revision in the definition of commercial item; Contractor liability for...
- USDA accepts applications for crop, feed, and livestock losses suffered Feb. 28 to Dec. 31, 2007. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);2/14/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the U.S. Department of Agriculture's acceptance of applications for livestock, livestock feed and crop losses suffered from February 28 to December 31, 2007.
- As the world turns. Klierly, Seymour // High Plains Journal;6/17/2013, Vol. 131 Issue 24, p4B
The article offers information on the U.S. government regarding its plans for the future of agriculture policy of the country and also focuses on the prospects for 2013 farm bill.
- DOCUMENTS OFFICIELS CONCERNANT LES PRIX ET LES TAXES DES PRODUITS ROMAINS Ã€ BASE DE POISSON. DUMITRACHE, IULIA // Studia Antiqua et Archeologica;2011, Vol. 17, p49
From the official documents, such as local or imperial edicts, notes from the custom rolls, prices declarations of some associations, or selling papers, the article proves that, although the prices of some products and commodities are heterogeneous within the Roman Empire, their value stays...
- SIDESTEPPING THE POINT-ESTIMATE FALLACY: HOW TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT DECISIONS BY EVALUATING THE PREDICTIVE VALUE OF COST REALISM ANALYSES. Midboe, Per David // Public Contract Law Journal;Winter2013, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p251
The article focuses on legal aspects of government procurement and also discusses the role of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) which controls contracting officers (COs) in cost analysis. It offers information on the economic phenomena "Point-Estimate Fallacy," which is based on cost...
- Implementation of the New Directives on Procurements and Concessions in Italy: a Chance for Domestic Regulation Improvement? Pardi, Luca // European Procurement & Public Private Partnership Law Review;2015, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p316
The Italian legislator has started the implementing process of the recent EU Directives on procurement and concessions, namely Directives 2014/23/EU, 2014/24/EU and 2014/25/EU. The legislative technique to be used will be the delegation to the Government by the Parliament to adopt an...
- Agricultural Policy: Where Do We Go from Here? Discussion. Offutt, Susan E. // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Dec86, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p1109
Focuses on the implementation of agricultural policy in the United States. Scope of agricultural policy; Information on orientation and methodology in policy analysis; Discussion on the distributive effects of agricultural policies.