National School Breakfast Week: Going Places
- ACTIVITIES ALMANAC. // School Library Media Activities Monthly;Mar2008, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p5
A calendar of events related to school library media in the U.S. in March 2008 is presented including the National School Breakfast Week from March 3 to 7, the Read Across America Day on March 3, and the International Brain Awareness Week from March 10 to 16.
- CALENDAR. // Boys' Life;Mar2008, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p6
A calendar of events for March 2008 is presented including the start of daylight saving time and the National School Breakfast Week.
- WISD observes National School breakfast week. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);3/ 7/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p7
The article reports that Whitney Independent School District (WISD) will host the "School Breakfast-Go For the Gold" campaign during the National School Breakfast Week on March 5-9, 2012.
- Wake up to 'go for gold' with morning energy. Denham, Janice // Granite City Press-Record;3/7/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 10, pB6
The article offers information on National School Breakfast Week, an annual celebration in the U.S. that emphasizes the meal of the day that revs up the body.
- Breakfast to... Grab and Go! // Learning Matters;9/29/2015, p9
An excerpt from the article "Breakfast to...Grab and Go!" is presented which focuses on the breakfast venture of Westview Elementary School in Minnesota which was highlighted during the National School Breakfast Week event at the Apple Valley school on March 3, 2015.
- GROOVING GROVER STYLE. Jaffe, Maayan // Baltimore Jewish Times;3/15/2013, Vol. 331 Issue 3, p49
The article offers information on the celebration of the National School Breakfast Week organized by an early childhood education center of the Jewish Community Center in Baltimore, Maryland.
- NFL Stars Stop By School to Talk Up Breakfast Campaign. // Curriculum Review;Apr2014, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p8
The article discusses the March 2014 visit to Morton East High School in Cicero, Illinois made by Corey Wootton, a football player for the U.S. National Football League (NFL) team the Chicago Bears, and Anthony Morgan, a former player for the Bears, as part of U.S. National School Breakfast Week.
- Promoting Breakfast. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;2/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p46
The article reports on promotional events and activities held at Warren Consolidated Schools district in Detroit, Michigan to make school children eat breakfast. The district has used the School Nutrition Association's National School Breakfast Week program to do presentations in schools and has...
- Breakfast Contest. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p6
The article deals with the contest developed by Decatur Public Schools in Illinois to help promote National School Breakfast Week. High school students created commercials touting the educational benefits of eating breakfast. Scot Gregory, food service director, says that although the...