- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/28/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p16
The article presents news concerning the restaurant industry in the United States. Airport and travel concessionaire HMSHost Corp. has secured contracts at John F. Kennedy International Airport. The University of Kansas' dining services department will donate a portion of its retail sales to...
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;7/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p22
Presents updates on contracts and contractors for food service in the U.S. as of July 15, 2003. Introduction of Aramark sandwich program; Contract awarded to Restaurants Associates to provide food service to the Woodruff Arts Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/23/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p14
The article presents news briefs concerning restaurants in the United States. A Delaware judge has approved a $222 million settlement between contract foodservice company, Aramark Corp. and its shareholders. Travel concessionaire HMSHost Corp. has reopened the Kennebunk North and South Travel...
- Inside-the-park home run: Crti Field fare batting 1,000, operators say. Dempsey, Mike // Nation's Restaurant News;5/18/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p6
The article reports on the partnerships between Aramark Corp. and food service operators Danny Meyer, Drew Nieporent, and Dave Pasternack for the food concepts in Citi Field stadium in New York City. It notes that Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group LLC (USHG) will feature its hamburger and...
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p16
Presents a contract scoreboard of foodservice contractors in the U.S. as of October 15, 2004. Compass Group; Aramark; Sodexho.
- 13 MORE YEARS IN TOLL PLAZA: NJ extends HMS Host pact. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p30
Reports on the extension of a contract by food service contractor HMS Host with the New Jersey Highway Authority. Operations of HMS Host; Terms under the contract extension; Approval to develop several restaurant locations in Phoenix Sky Harbor's Terminal 3.
- IN BRIEF. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/26/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4775, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the hospitality industry in Great Britain. A 25 million pounds foodservice contract was won by Aramark with international aircraft manufacturer Airbus. The FSA Board will carry out an investigation into the recent incidents of adulteration of processed...
- NEW CONTRACTOR, NO SUBSIDY: Volume building in hosp. network. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p14
Reports on customer traffic increase at Palomar Hospital and Pomerado Hospital since ARAMARK Corp. commenced a three year contract in May 2000. Other changes brought by ARAMARK; Daily features of the menus offered at the hospitals; Initial employee resistance faced by ARAMARK.
- WITH NEW CONTRACT: AstraZeneca adds dining ctrs. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the addition of two dining centers at the Wilmington, Delaware headquarter of AstraZeneca PLC as part of its property expansion and in conjunction with a renewal of its contract with Aramark. Comments from Robert Gannon, food and mall services coordinator; Total number of the...