Eurest turns new Profiles
- Veritable Quandary Â· 1220 S.W. First Ave. Radosta, Jim // Just Out;1/21/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p32
Features the Veritable Quandary restaurant in Portland, Oregon, with description of breakfast dishes.
- MORNING STARS. Smith, Will // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/15/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4803, p32
The article discusses various aspects of managing a hotel's breakfast service for its guests. It highlights the challenges of running a well-managed breakfast service including the need to keep the breakfast buffet well stocked and the juices replenished. The author discusses the importance of...
- The best meal of the day. Lane, Diane // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/15/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4306, p37
Deals with the breakfast menus offered by caterers and hotel owners in Great Britain to their customers. Trend on using specialty produce in breakfasts, according to hoteliers and caterers; Preference of hotel guests for local produce in their meals; Examples of coffeehouses and pubs that are...
- Best Breakfasts SMALL TOWNS. Sharpe, P.; Bond, C.; Naylor, J. // Texas Monthly;Dec2011, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p132
Reviews are offered for small town Texas restaurants that offer breakfast including Monument Cafe at Georgetown, Rough Creek Lodge at Glen Rose, and Maxine's on Main at Bastrop.
- Breakfast joints in Salt Lake City. Yewell, John // Sunset;Jun2005, Vol. 214 Issue 6, p46
Features several restaurants which serve breakfast in Salt Lake City, Utah. Blue Plate Diner; Eggs in the City; Little America Hotel; Market Street Grill; Ruth's Diner.
- Is breakfast the new lunch? Griffiths, Fiona // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/30/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4453, p28
The article describes the food service offered by restaurants in England during breakfast. Businesspeople are increasingly attracted to the American idea of power breakfasts, allowing them to do a full day's work without the interruption of a business lunch. In London at least, for restaurants...
- BEST BREAKFASTS. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Apr2006, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p139
This article presents a comparison of several Australian restaurants based on breakfast offerings and discusses the interior design, menu offerings and contact information. The evaluated restaurants include Mrs. Jones in Victoria, Nunu in Queensland, Sopra in New South Wales, Still Water River...
- The Full Irish. Wynne-Jones, Stephen // Hospitality Ireland;Jun2008, Issue 48, p44
The article reports that breakfast is an increasingly important revenue stream for hoteliers. It is noted that the quality of breakfast offering can be a key decision maker as to whether a guest will return. Hotels and guesthouses that understand such a concept are honored by the Irish Breakfast...
- Morning glory. Harmer, Janet // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/15/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4463, p16
The article focuses on a discussion held at Jumeirah Carlton Tower in London, England, which centered on the significance of offering breakfast at hotels. A panel of key hospitality personnel met to discuss a means of improving the quality and service of breakfast along with boosting revenue....