Meal-prep visibility improves
- AND HIGHER SALES: COLL. EATERY EYES GRADS. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the sales performance of the Brodhead House student restaurant at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, as of October 2003. Prediction on the performance of the restaurant in 2003; Prices of foods at the restaurant; Information on the menu offered by the restaurant.
- Gannon Gets It. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;12/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p22
Focuses on the impact of renovations on the sales of the foodservice operations at the Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania. Remarks from Pete Mannarelli, general manager for Metz & Associates at the university, on the renovation; Changes underwent by the campus cafeteria; Theme of the...
- Brands to the rescue. // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the renovation of Jones Foodcourt at Texas State University in San Marcos, Texas. Forecast on the sales of the foodcourt in 2004; Description and components of the remodeled foodcourt; Menu concepts of Jones Foodcourt; Target consumers.
- A Grand Old Space Made New. Den, Newell // Food Management;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p68
Features Newell Den, food service facility at the Newell Building residence hall on the Towson University Campus in Towson, Maryland. Praise for the amount of space in the facility; List of menu options; Total revenues gained after the renovation; Design and distinctive features of the facility.
- JAVA CITY BREWS BUSINESS: New look, concept boost UNCW. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on the expectations of the food service team at the University of North Carolina in Wilmington regarding the benefits of the renovation of its Wagoner Dining Hall, as of August 2003. Features of the renovated foodcourt; Benefits of the renovation for students; Information on the opening...
- Rowan U re-opens. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the renovation of the residential dining hall at Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey. Seating capacity is given. The service platforms of the facility are listed, including a traditional grill and a pizza and pasta station. The additional dishes added by cooks to the...
- All Shook Up! Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Apr2009, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p22
The article reports on the renovations made at the main hospital facility of the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) Medical Center Health System in Los Angeles, California in 2009. It states that after the Northridge earthquake which hit Los Angeles, the hospital features a model room...
- Focus on the Food. // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p94
The article presents information on restaurant Crossroads Cafe, at Berkeley, California-based University of California, which reopened after renovation in January 2003. The restaurant is located on the first floor of the Residential & Student Services Building located in the Southside area of...
- Restored building becomes alumni center. // American School & University;Jul2001, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the restoration of the Paul Peck Alumni Association building of Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Goal of the restoration; Description of the building's renovation; Architect for the project.