SPORTS DRINKS MAKE SPLASH IN SCHOOLS
- At a glanceâ€¦. // Beverage Industry;Feb2006, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p21
Offers news briefs on the beverage industry in the U.S. as of February 2006. Information on the Diplomatic Immunity bottled mineralized water launched by Nautilus Mineral Waters of America Inc.; Available flavors of organic juice boxes from Apple & Eve; Retail price of Ricochet, a...
- Europeans drink it up. // Food & Drink Technology;Mar2004, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the availability of a wider choice of soft drinks in Eastern Europe which has increased consumption in 2003. Percentage of the total volume taken up by carbonated beverages and bottled water; Growth in the energy drinks and fruit juices segments.
- New products. // Beverage Industry;Sep94, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p30
Features several beverage industry products. Includes Monadnock Mountain Spring Water Inc.'s Mountain Spring Water; Hansen Beverage Co.'s Equator; Anheuser-Busch's Ice Draft Light from Budweiser; Visa Inc.'s Inca Kola, the Golden Kola; Fairlee Fruit Juice Ltd.'s Citrus Grove; Spring Valley...
- Liquid assets. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/30/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4491, p3
This section offers news briefs concerning the beverage industry in Great Britain as of August 30, 2007. Cornishman David Lenderyou has devised what is believed to be the world's first system to provide natural spring water without needing a bottle change. Blackcurrant has been added to the...
- HEALTHY HAPPENING. Cook, Julie // Dairy Field;Aug2000, Vol. 183 Issue 8, p48
Highlights trends in the juice/water industry in the United States as of August 2000. Growing number of dairy processors offering a variety of juices, drinks and waters; Introduction of healthy drink alternatives; Major players in the non-carbonated water and tea industry.
- Healthy Alternatives. Cook, Julie // Dairy Field;Apr2001, Vol. 184 Issue 4, p18
Reports on sales growth of healthy beverages in the United States. Increased sales of refrigerated orange juice; Difference in the prices of water, juice and tea produced by a dairy and a national brand; Consumers' perception of Florida juice.
- Industry listings--company directories. // Beverage Industry;Aug98, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p99
Presents a directory of companies in the beverage industry. Includes breweries; Importers; Franchise companies; Bottled water firms; Juice manufacturers.
- 2006 Beverage R&D Survey. Penn, Catherine // Beverage Industry;Jan2006, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p31
The article presents the results of a survey on product developments used by the beverage industry in different categories conducted by the periodical "Beverage Industry" in the U.S. in 2006. Four out of five beverage processors use a team approach in developing new juice drinks. There is lack...
- ALTERNATIVES WAVER? Phillips, Kent // Beverage World;4/15/2004, Vol. 123 Issue 4, p56
Comments on the decline in market shares of alternative beverages such as teas, juices, energy, isotonic and water in the U.S. in 2003. Phases undergone by alternatives in the market; Advice to bottlers on marketing their products.