PRICE DRIVES COLLEGE-AGE DINING
- Guess who's coming to dinner? // Marketing News;11/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p6
A graph is presented which depicts the preferences of respondents in terms of who they would like to dine with in the U.S.
- CONSUMER SCORECARD. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/30/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p3
A chart is presented that offers data on customers' casual-dining at major food chains and independent restaurants in the U.S.
- DINNER MADE EASIER. // Real Simple;Jan2011, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p66
A chart is presented that lists the weekday meal planning and shopping for dinner including menu, produce, and dry goods.
- Meeting Facilities. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/29/2006, Issue 323654, p78
A chart is presented that ranks meeting facilities, of Central San Joaquin Valley in California by its maximum indoor banquet style seating capacity, including Big Frenso Fair, Frenso Entertainment and Entertainment Center, and International Agri-Center Inc.
- BANQUET FACILITIES. // BusinessWest;11/26/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p36
A chart is presented that lists several banquet facilities in Massachusetts, along with information on its services, seating capacity, and address, including MassMutual Center, Chez Josef, and Sheraton Springfield Hotel.
- BANQUET FACILITIES. // BusinessWest;8/21/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p43
A chart is presented which lists dining facilities in Western Massachusetts, ranked by seating capacity.
- CONSUMER SCORECARD. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/07/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p3
A graph depicting the lunch daypart sensitive to economic downturns in the U.S. is presented.
- DINE & DASH. Spalding, Julia // Indianapolis Monthly;Nov2008, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p71
Several charts are presented that list pre-flight dining options in the new Indianapolis airport.
- Area Halls & Banquet Facilities. // Toledo Business Journal;Aug2012, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p25
A chart is presented listing the area halls and banquet facilities in Ohio.