New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List
- A Look at Summer Books! // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;5/5/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 23/24, p6
A chart of some books from "Scholastic's" 2008 Summer Reading Buzz book list is presented.
- Ways to Read. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;2/16/2009, Vol. 71 Issue 15, p2
A graph is presented that shows the formats of books children prefer to read.
- GOOD FOR YOU. Yokubison, Liz // Ski;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p20
A chart is presented that lists several fitness books including "Faster, Better, Stronger," by Eric Heiden and Massima Testa, "B-Fitskiing," by Andrew Hooge, and "The Ultimate Guide to Weight Training For Skiing," by Robert Price.
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;2/13/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p6
A chart that lists bestseller books according to the New York Times Co. periodical is presented.
- Adult Reading Habits. // Condition of Education 2006;2006, p154
A table is presented depicting the percentage of adults age 16-years-old and older who participated in literary practices in the U.S. in 2003.
- Adult Reading Habits. // Condition of Education 2006;2006, p287
A table is presented depicting the percentage of adults age 16 or older who read newspapers, magazines, books, or letters and notes daily in the U.S. in 2003.
- Best-Sellers. // Entertainment Weekly;2/17/2006, Issue 864, p83
The article presents charts on the best-selling books in the U.S. as of February 2006, including "Cell," by Stephen King.
- The Chart. // Entertainment Weekly;10/16/2009, Issue 1071, p62
A chart is presented which lists the books that made it onto the top 20 list of Powell's City of Books, including "The Lost Symbol," by Dan Brown, "Where Men Win Glory," by John Krakauer and "Half the Sky," by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn.
- The Chart. // Entertainment Weekly;10/9/2009, Issue 1069/1070, p104
A chart is presented which lists books that made it onto "Entertainment Weekly" magazine's lists of ten top fiction books and ten top nonfiction books for the week ending October 9, 2009.