Random House Lures Children's Editor From S&S…Again
- Racial/Ethnic Minority Vocational Research: A Content and Trend Analysis Across 36 Years. Flores, Lisa Y.; Berkel, LaVerne A.; Nilsson, Johanna E.; Ojeda, Lizette; Jordan, Shiloh E.; Lynn, Ginger L.; Leal, Veronica M. // Career Development Quarterly;Sep2006, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p2
The authors examined 281 racial/ethnic minority (REM) career-related studies published in the Journal of Vocational Behavior, The Career Development Quarterly (CDQ), the Journal of Career Assessment (JCA), and the Journal of Career Development between 1969 and 2004. Publication trends, article...
- Information, Education and Now Opportunity. Lowe, Terry // Stage Directions;Feb2009, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information on the periodical's efforts to provide its readers with more career opportunities by launching the Backstage Employment Network (BEN). It informs that BEN is being loaded up with as many jobs as possible to give readers an opportunity to evolve. It is a free...
- People ... // Educational Marketer;9/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p8
Reports on career developments of executives of LaurelTech Integrated Publishing Solutions in the U.S. Collaboration of Michael Hodges with the company as the new president; Addition of Pamela Schoff as senior manager of the firm's production, art, and design department.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Designation of Mark Cummings as vice-president and publisher of reference of Scholastic Library Publishing Inc.; Appointment of Pamela Smith as vice president for sales at Ingram Library Services Inc.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Promotion of Suzanne Balaban as vice president and director of publicity at Schribner, a division of the Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group; Designation of Gene Brissie as editor in chief at...
- PEP: An Enabling Program for CETA-zen Employment. Hesse, Charles R. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Nov82, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p159
The "Personal Employment Program" (PEP) is a 4 week training and development experience that enables CETA participants to secure unsubsidized employment.
- When your boss doesn't have a clue. // Administrative Professional Today;Dec2012, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p3
The article presents a discussion on how to keep one's career moving by identifying the negative points, finding a new job and seeking a new mentor, adapted from the article "5 Ways to Deal With an Incompetent Boss," by Dorothy Tannahill-Moran.
- Director's Message. // Nation (1206-2642);6/13/2014 Supplement, p1
An introduction is presented discussing several approaches related to career development and employment.
- SHARE THE NEWS. // Corporate Legal Times;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 130, p8
Invites individuals with experiences related to employment and job promotions.