Multiple Factors Cited for Rise in Insurance Penetration
- Stock Report. Hogue, Robert D. // Insurance Advocate;11/30/96, Vol. 107 Issue 47, p32
Looks at the market performance of insurance stocks in the United States as of November 30, 1996. Market predictions from trading analysts; Gains posted by Mobile America; Gains of Gainsco.
- September Was Grim Reminder Of July. Meakin, Thomas K. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/21/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 42, p18
Presents U.S. insurance stock results for September 2002. Poor performance of insurance stocks; Comparison between performance of stocks in July and September 2002; Explanation of European investors for a drop in stock values of major foreign insurance and financial services companies.
- It's a hard life. Stones, John // Money Marketing;1/16/2003, p22
Reports on the problems facing life insurance companies with stock listing in Great Britain at the start of 2003. Impact of market cycles on insurance stocks; Restrictions in the ability of insurance firms to pay bonuses and shareholder dividends.
- Insurance stock results for February, 1998. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/23/98, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p25
Presents an update on the insurance stock results for February 1998. Life and health companies; Property and casualty companies; Reinsurers.
- BI insurance index. // Business Insurance;11/09/98, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p83
Presents the index for insurance stocks in the United States.
- British Issues. // Business Insurance;11/08/99, Vol. 33 Issue 45, p55
Presents a chart on the stock market performances of insurance companies in Great Britain, as of November 4, 1999.
- BI Industry Stock Report. // Business Insurance;11/08/99, Vol. 33 Issue 45, p55
Presents a chart on the stock market performances of brokers and insurance/reinsurance companies in the United States, as of November 5, 1999.
- BI Industry Stock Report. // Business Insurance;10/02/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p67
Presents data on the performance of stocks of insurance companies in the United States for the week ended September 29, 2000. Aon Corp.; Brown & Brown; Clark Bardes Holdings; Gallagher Arthur J. & Co.; Kaye Group Inc.; Marsh & McLennan; Allmerica Financial Corp.; Hartford Financial Services.
- BI industry stock report. // Business Insurance;10/11/99, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p35
Presents a chart on the stock performance of insurance companies in the United States from October 4, 1999 to October 8, 1999. Stocks of brokers, insurers, reinsurers and health maintenance organizations.