Univ. of Scranton Sale
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed; $365 Million of S.F. Airport Bonds Sell. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p2
Reports the status of municipal bond prices in San Francisco Airport Commission revenue refunding bonds in California. Decrease of the gross domestic product; Improvement of the labor market; Trend of the interest costs.
- New York City Water Finance Agency Plans Refunding for Early October. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;9/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31476, p7
Announces the marketing on the advance refunding bonds of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority. Information on the deal with the Environmental Facility Corp. (EFC); Percentage subsidy granted by the EFC for the city debt service payments on the bonds; Factors to the refinancing.
- Despite volatile rates, Florida issuers move ahead on refundings. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;08/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30214, p27
Reports on developments concerning the revenue bond refunding activities in Florida as of August 21, 1997. Key West's efforts to refund $9.3 million of marina revenue bonds that were sold in 1993; Dade County School Board's search for underwriters to assist in the refunding process.
- Investors warm to Port St. Lucie, Fla., deal; Oct. 1 call date fuels demand. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;09/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30228, p7
Discloses the factors that contributed to the positive reception for $136 million city of Port St. Lucie utility system refunding and improvement revenues offering in Florida. Expectations of investors on the deal; Investors' eyeing high-yielding sector to get above-average returns.
- California readies $1 billion GO refunding, its largest ever. Berkman, Leslie // Bond Buyer;01/23/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30316, p3
Reports on California's plan to issue as much as $1 billion of general obligation refunding bonds. Public Resources Advisory Group as financial adviser for the proposed refunding; Orrick Herrington and Sutcliffe as bond counsel.
- Shipshape Cook County, Ill., to end wait for refunding. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;08/19/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30460, p3
Discloses plans for Cook County, Illinois to push through a refunding following its first bond rating upgrades in nearly 25 years. Implications of the move for the bond market; Internal financial developments in the county; Leaders for the deal; Reason for Moody's Investor Service's upgrade of...
- Secondary swells with refundings. Sherman, Lynn; Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;08/28/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30467, p1
Reports that more than $900 million in refundings hit the tax-exempt primary on August 27, 1998 as secondary municipal prices rose by a quarter of a point. Treasuries' benefit from continuing political and economic turmoil in Russia; Selling trend in United States equities; Drop in the Dow...
- California. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;07/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30195, p34
Presents news items about municipal bonds in California. Parties against which holders of the defaulted Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles/Hayward Manor bonds have to right to pursue their claims; Refunding of the Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District's bond issue.
- Rate plunge triggers Austin refunding deal. Rannazzisi, Julie; Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30201, p2
Reports on the sale of $225 million combined utility system revenue refunding bonds from the city of Austin, Texas. Insurance of the sale by Financial Security Assurance Inc.