- FLORIDA: Palm Beach Port Goes Negative. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32510, p33
The article focuses on the ratings of Fitch Ratings Inc. for the revenue bonds of the Port of Palm Beach in Florida. It was observed that the combination of slow growth in revenues and 10% growth on average in operating expenses since the fiscal year 2000 have decreased the port's financial...
- A Positive Affirmation. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32363, p35
The article reports on the A-minus rating given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to approximately 1.9 million dollars of limited-tax general obligation refunding bonds to be issued by Manistee County in Michigan. The company has revised its outlook on the credit to positive from stable. It also cited its...
- FLORIDA: Santa Rosa Bridge on Brink. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p9
The article reports on Fitch Ratings Ltd.'s (FR) rating on the Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority bonds in Santa Rosa Bay, Florida. FR placed the bonds' BB-minus rating on negative watch, affecting about $116 million of outstanding revenue bonds. This action reflected year-over-year traffic...
- Fitch Debuts 'AAApre' Notation to Indicate Prerefunded Debt. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;11/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32264, p6
Announces the creation of AAApre rating designation for prerefunded municipal bonds, by the Fitch Ratings Inc. Clarification on the basis of a triple-A rating; Citations of the basis of AAApre; Usage of the new rating for investor convenience.
- Fitch Drops Florida City Debt Before $40M Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31936, p4
Announces the decision of Fitch Ratings to downgrade Winter Park, Florida's water and sewer revenue bonds to AA-minus from AA in advance of a revenue bond sale. Effect of the downgrade on Series 2002 parity bonds; Stability of the rating outlook.
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.
- S.C's Piedmont Power Bonds on the Positive Side. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned a BBB-plus rating to 120.8 million of Piedmont Municipal Power Agency electric revenue bonds that are expected to sell on the week of November 2010 in South Carolina.
- Highway Bonds Get Boost. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p9
The article reports on the move of the credit ratings firm Fitch Ratings Ltd. to upgrade the special obligation highway revenue bonds to AA-plus from AA in Massachusetts.