- New Jersey Hospitals Get Medicine, But Now It's Time to Pursue a Cure. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30982, p7
Reports on efforts by the State of New Jersey and the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority to improve hospital credit rating in the state. Decline in hospitals' operating margins; Causes of hospitals' financial difficulties; Shortening of the approval process for hospitals'...
- N.J. Health Agency in $250M Deal to Help Newark Hospital Buyouts. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32923, p5
The article reports that the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority will price nearly $250 million of state contract bonds to help support Catholic Health East's buyout of three Newark hospitals, a move that will help eliminate the area's number of vacant hospital beds. The...
- Auction-Rate Health. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p35
No abstract available.
- One closed, one sold in N.J. Blesch, Gregg // Modern Healthcare;2/18/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p20
The article reports that two bankrupt hospitals in New Jersey was closed, while the other was sold. Barnert Hospital, a 166-bed facility in Paterson, closed its doors and 278-bed Bayonne Medical Center closed a sale to for-profit investors who will continue to operate it as an acute-care...
- Morgan Stanley named as lead for $85 million New Jersey hospital deal. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;03/15/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30849, p3
Reports that Morgan Stanley Dean Witter was appointed as the lead underwriter in the revenue-bond offering of the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority. Use of proceeds to finance the Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey; Net value of the bond offering.
- N.J. Agency OK's $160M Refunding, Restructures Other Deal. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32575, p3
The article reports that the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority (NJHCFFA) has approved a $160 million refunding on March 1, 2007 for Catholic Health East and changed that structure of borrowing of St. Mary's Hospital. According to director Steve Fillebrown, NJHCFFA expects the...
- Health Comp Plans. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32249, p41
Reports that the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority announced its pursuance of its sixth borrowing as part of its Variable Rate Composite program.
- Kennedy Health Plans $67M Revenue, Refunding Deal. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33750, p8
The article informs that the organization Kennedy Health System will receive 67.3 million U.S. dollars of tax-exempt revenue and refunding bonds to be issued by the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority.
- Longer Munis Inch Up on Lackluster Trading as Texas Tran Deal Is Priced. Curran, Bill; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/24/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32203, p2
Reports on the condition of the municipal bond market in the U.S. Response of intermediate and long-dated municipal bonds to the modest gains in Treasuries; Net interest cost of the one-year Texas tax and revenue anticipation notes; Price of the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing...